Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If still not working go to

http://www.wvhuam.com/streaming.html

tms

So I tired to go to the link posted by W to listen. Getting 404 file not found error. Took off both firwalls and still not working?
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

http://www.wvhuam.com/streaming.html

I am hearing commercial right now.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I've made t-shirts I wear almost everyday to inform others about the costs of illegal immigration on our society. I have a letter to the editor coming out tomorrow in my local newspaper about how illegal immigration is destroying our American way of life. I bring up the subject daily at work and I now have alot of people asking me questions about the problem. I give them ALIPAC's web address and urge them to read up on this issue! It's working, too, guys! People are getting fed up just like I am!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

I hope you can find a way to listen. My Quicktime software did not work at the first link either.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yeah its working!
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

My brother-in-law and his wife have 3 kids, 2 girls and a boy. They were living in a 2 bedroom house and were surprised when a social worker showed up at their door and told them that they would have to move to a larger home, due to the fact that you cannot(in the state of NC) have opposite sex siblings sleeping in the same bedroom! I had never heard of this before! So, why is it that Social Services ignores 20 illegals living in a 3 bedroom house? There are at least 20(about half of them children) living in a brand new 3 bedroom house just down the street from me. Go figure.........
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Good job, W! You will be up all night again tonight!!!

Patrick McHenry is the MAN in my district! He is for sure going to stand up on this issue.

http://www.rollye.net/hear.html

Charleston,WV Huntington WVHU

I am in Pittsburgh, Pa. and I am picking this one up. I tried a few others and they either did not have streaming or didn't work.

I also disabled my firewall until I got in, then enabled it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast