Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tony Snow Lied through His Teeth..

Tony Snow was on Hannity & Colmes last night, and when Sean Hannity asked Snow about whether or not the President should just secure the borders now since the House and Senate cannot agree on an immigration bill, Snow stood there and told a bald-faced lie.

He said that the borders were secure now. He said that with the 6,000 National Guard sent there, that border crossings were at an all-time low. He also said that employer sanctions had been significantly increased, and that deportations were way up. He said that now that the border was secure, we should work on a guest worker program.

I wanted to throw up. That man lied through his teeth, and Hannity, instead of calling him on it, just let it slide.

Arrrrrrgh!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Tony Snow has sold his soul. You would have to be on drugs to believe the lies his spins.

JAK
    Use to like Tony...but...wasn't long after he started his "new job" that I realized he has become a traitor, just as the crowd he's speaking for!
    He is kissing tail!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What a bunch of baloney. Wonder how many people threw something at their tv? I don't believe anything Tony Snow says, he's just Bush's Bozo. Doesn't it seem like Tony has more gray hair???
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I just heard part of the Katy Curick sp? interview with Bush tonight and Bush said he didn't know how the terrorist would get in. Yes, I threw something at the TV.

It's the 9-11 anniversary show they are doing with Bush.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wonder why we haven't seen evidence of this "significantly increased" employer sanctions statement that Tony Snow made?On second thought,seeing as how only 3 or 4 employers were fined in 2005,I guess if only 5 or 6 were fined this year his "significantly increased" statement would be true,as I guess you could say the latter figure is "significantly" more than last year. I'm sure that a few more employers have faced sanctions this year than last,but whatever the number it's far too few.

what he means is that they hit one employer (powder coating place in Wichita KS) over one illegal alien. When he spoke about the borders he was using summer stats (which are always lower than other seasons) compared to fall stats (higher due to harvest season). Not to defend him but coyotes are charging more due to the guard and until they realize that the guard can't do anything they are charging a lot more to smuggle illegals.

Tony Snow was on a local radio talk program today.......I turned it off. I do the same with Bush. Don't want to see him or hear him!

It's amazing that any American would want to lie about the borders because they are so crucial to our security, our economy, our sovereignty, our nation.

Only a Traitor would lie about something as important as that.

So....you're right....Tony Snow is a Traitor.

What a moron to sell his soul to a worthless devil like Bush.

So...that would make Tony Snow not only a Traitor but yep...a Dumb Ass Traitor.

Time for the Tomato Throw Again!!

SPLAT!! SPLAT!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hmmmm....there is a word that almost comes to mind...something about corruption, lying, cocaine and working....AH! There it is.

Snowjob

Knowledge is Power Power corrupts Study hard Be Evil

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast