Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Too good not to post here!

· More Letters to
    President Bush

· Search All
    Letters

See Vice President

See First Lady

Letters To Leaders

All messages are published with permission of the sender. The general topic of this message is Immigration:

Subject:
    INJUSTICES TREATMENT TOURS IMMIGRANTS.

To:
    President George Bush

May 5, 2006

DEAR, MR PRESIDENT,
    I AM , 20 YRS OLD , AND I AM CENTRAL AMERICAN.
    I WAS BROUGHT TO THIS GREAT NATION ,THIS GREAT COUNTRY WHEN I WAS ONLY 3 YRS OLD , I ATTENDED PRE-SCHOOL IN CALIFORNIA, FROM ELEMENTRY TO HIGH SCHOOL,
    SIR I ENTER THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA LEGALLY,
    EVEN DOUGHT MY GREEN CARD EXPIRED, MY PARENTS RISKED IT ALL
    TO KEEP ME AND MY SIBLINGS, IN THIS GREAT LAND, FOR A BETTER FUTURE, A BETTER LIFE, THE AMERICAN DREAM.

MR, PRESIDENT I JUST WANTED TO ASK YOU SIR A QUESTIONS?

WHY IS IT THAT NORTH AMERICANS , DISCRIMINATED AGAINST UNDOCUMENTED PEOPLE .
    ," IMMIGRANT'S" IF YOU WILL,
    WHEN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, SIR WAS FOUNDED AND PROCLAIM BY" IMMIGRANT'S" THEMSELVES, WHO MIGRATED TO THIS GREAT LAND, THAT WE BOTH, NOW, CALL HOME.

NORTH AMERICANS, AND AMERICA, IT SELF NEEDS IMMIGRANT'S .
    NORTH AMERICANS LOVE LUXURY, TO LIVE LAVISH.

FOR SOME REASON NORTH AMERICANS THINK THERE TO GOOD, OR TO IMPORTANT TO GO PICK FRUIT FROM A DUSTY, HOTT, DESERTED, FIELD.
    WHILE IMMIGRANTS THAT ARE TRYING TO FEED THEIR FAMILIES WILL TAKE ANY JOB AVAILABLE THEIR ONLY WRONG DOING IS TO PERFORM THEIR DUTIES AS HUMAN BEINGS AN TRY TO SERVIVE BY ANY MEEN'S, NECESARY. IMMIGRANT'S FROM ANY NATIONALITY
    ARE COMMONLY HONEST HARD WORKING PEOPLE SIR

I BELIVE IN A COUNTRY OF JUSTICE AND FREEDOM FOR ALL, UNFORTUNATELY THAT DOES NOT EXIST.
    HOW COULD IT WHEN THE LEADERS OF THE NATION ARE SO FULL OF HATE , RACISM WITHIN.

"AMERICA" YOU HATE IMMIGRANTS , SO SAY MINUTE MAN'S CAMPAIGN,
    BUT YE,T YOU WOULD NOT BE THIS GREAT NATION YOU ARE TODAY, WITH OUT IMMIGRANTS LIKE YOUR SELF,
    MR PRESIDENT............
    AS THE LEADER OF THIS GREAT NATION,
    YOU SHOULD DO WHAT'S RIGHT, JUSTICES FOR ALL NOT ONLY AMERICANS , WERE ALL HUMAN BEINGS.
    YOU SHOULD ALSO TEACH THE GREAT NORTH AMERICANS CITIZENS
    THEIR HISTORY AND THEIR BACKROUND BECAUSE THEIR ANCESTER WERE ALL IMMIGRANTS .

LA , CA

Found this letter to Bush on
    www.congress.org

He must not have stayed in school!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

It bothers me that this would be on the American congressional website.

Are there letters there from the Americans who have been impacted by the illegals?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    It bothers me that this would be on the American congressional website.

Are there letters there from the Americans who have been impacted by the illegals?
    Oh yeah!
    I read many each day...there's more that wants the illegals deported than there are for them to be granted earned citizenship...

I have read many of these for a year now, and I can tell you...the tone in these new letters are getting angry....some are downright threatening because our government has allowed this to go on so long.....I can see trouble coming.,...
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

He must not have stayed in school
    Guess he missed the day about Ellis Island and didn't do his homework concerning legal and illegal.
    AS THE LEADER OF THIS GREAT NATION,
    YOU SHOULD DO WHAT'S RIGHT, JUSTICES FOR ALL NOT ONLY AMERICANS , WERE ALL HUMAN BEINGS.
    Also must have been gone the day they taught about who the president is voted into office for. American citizens. They haven't elected a world zar have they? Never know these days. I went to sleep.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Another product of no child left behind.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

I haven't seen a history book in quite a few years - but I doubt they even teach about Ellis Island.

If they do, it will be to attempt to portray it as abusive and unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by American_made
    Another product of no child left behind.
    He even atteneded pre-school!

HOLY COW!!!!!!! Now I know why the Preisdent is so sympathetic to the illegals! This is probably the only dude who ever wrote to him who's on the same educational level as him. How could he not sympathize????

Wow--I can see why 50% of Californians are no longer graduating high school. I think if a white American sent such a poorly written letter, it would not only NOT get published, it would be openly mocked as an example of ignorant redneck illiteracy.

If this person revered our "great nation" as much as she says she does, she'd want our laws are respected. The truth is we are being disrespected and walked on and we've allowed it

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    HOLY COW!!!!!!! Now I know why the Preisdent is so sympathetic to the illegals! This is probably the only dude who ever wrote to him who's on the same educational level as him. How could he not sympathize????

Too funny, maybe its one of his class mates that he asked to write to make him look good. LOL Still rolling
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast