Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it too late?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

That's an excellent idea Tim. A few months ago we talked about boycotting all members of the US Chamber of Commerce.

But a protest in front of their building in DC would be cool and point the finger at one of the primary sponsors of the end of our nation.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

And TAX EVADING RACKETEERING CRIMINALS!!

Yes, excellent idea, Tim. Maybe we could get the Minutemen involved in it. They got 500-600 people turn out for their candlelight vigil last Friday night (a week ago) in Nashville. I'll e-mail Frank Jorge about it to see if the Lair people are able to participate.

Judy, what about the boycott of the companies that you mentioned? Any chance of getting that boycott going on a large scale? Where do I find info about the companies?

BTW Judy, I just bumped up your idea about the pink slips. Oh flying one remembered it and I think it is an idea whose time has COME!!
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Thanks! DcSA!

And I'm so glad Oh Flying One remembered it.

If we got the federal workers ON NOTICE that when we take back our government, they will be O U T--then they just might get some gumption and start doing something to save our country, to save themselves, instead of following the Pied Wackident into the QuickSand Pit.

Glub! Glub! Lights Out! Bye!

Oooh, you helped US...well, then you might get to keep your job.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I dont think it's too late, but I do think it's going to be a long road ahead as long as Bush is still in office. Up til a year or so ago, I hadn't heard much of anything concerning the issue of illegals. Now it seems it's becoming more and more a topic on news stations. So thats encouraging.

But, some things I come across in people I talk to about illegal immigration effects on our country is either they have no clue about the effects of it or else they are aware of it, but don't care b/c they've been brainwashed in thinking the illegals are performing some kind of benefit for us all b/c "they do what Americans won't do" cliche'.

So, once everyone is educated on why illegals are bad for this country, I think you'll see a shift from the majority of the country being passive to angry and proactive. But nothing is going to happen over night and I'm sure for many of us, this fight seems incremental. But we will prevail and we will see the light someday.. I just think it will be within the next presidents term that we might see some major action. And during the next presidential elections is when the heat needs to be turned up on them to campaign on illegal immigration reform and border security.

Quote Originally Posted by Truism
    So, once everyone is educated on why illegals are bad for this country, I think you'll see a shift from the majority of the country being passive to angry and proactive. But nothing is going to happen over night and I'm sure for many of us, this fight seems incremental. But we will prevail and we will see the light someday.. I just think it will be within the next presidents term that we might see some major action. And during the next presidential elections is when the heat needs to be turned up on them to campaign on illegal immigration reform and border security.
    Don't expect the Globalist Propoganda Ministry (main stream media) to inform the people. They are the reason so many people think illegals are good for the country. The only way they will cover the negative effects is when we protest in the streets.

Quote Originally Posted by DcSA

Yes, excellent idea, Tim. Maybe we could get the Minutemen involved in it. They got 500-600 people turn out for their candlelight vigil last Friday night (a week ago) in Nashville. I'll e-mail Frank Jorge about it to see if the Lair people are able to participate.

Judy, what about the boycott of the companies that you mentioned? Any chance of getting that boycott going on a large scale? Where do I find info about the companies?
    How about announcing a national boycott when we protest in front of the US Chamber? I think I will start a new thread on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Truism
    I dont think it's too late, but I do think it's going to be a long road ahead as long as Bush is still in office. Up til a year or so ago, I hadn't heard much of anything concerning the issue of illegals. Now it seems it's becoming more and more a topic on news stations. So thats encouraging.
    I agree on once sense of this, the problem of illegal imigration is hitting the mainstream news.

I do not want to sound like a pessimist but it election time and before getting your hopes up to much, believe half for what you hear and three quarters of wht you see. The question is the politicians that are now talking about it, you need research their voting record of the past.

As a political candidate I ask all the others that I come in contact with what have you done that is proactive not what you are saying. It is not only they need to talk the talk but walk the walk. From my experience with this you will find out that they are just talking not walking.

50CAL, I hear what you are saying. But we can't always be pessimistic. Pessimism breeds apathy and apathy keeps voters away from the polls.

If we are too mired in the negatives to recognize the positives, then we are doomed. There are reasons for negativity and their are reasons to rejoice. I see the media coverage of the problem as a reason to rejoice.

And if you will send me an e-mail and tell me how you got that picture reduced to avatar size, I'll be eternally grateful.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JuniusJnr, I understand what you are saying. All I was trying to say pessimism is like paranoia. It is good in a controled and small amount. Like a self protection device.
    As you know from our previous correspondence,i am optimistic most of the time. All I was trying to convey is that we need to test the candidates that all of a sudden are speaking about how they want to do something about illegal immigration. Just make sure that they not only talk but are willing to do the walk.
    Everyone should be proactive in thing we call a republic/democracy by using the rights that this Great Country gives and not waste them.

50CALMCDC--I understand what you're saying. I suggest we hook all candidates that we might want to support up to a:

Lie Detector Machine and give them a Polygraph Test for their "candidate file".

You know many corporations require consent to a polygraph just to be hired. So maybe we should take their Commie Ways and Use Them on our POLITICIANS!

Just kidding, or am I? The more I think about this, the more I like it!

Will you uphold and enforce the laws of America?

Will you at all times put America First over other Nations?

Will you defend, protect and preserve the United States?

If you break these 3 simple rules, will you resign so we can find someone who will?

Very Simple!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast