Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Traitor Luis Gutierrez on Hannity 12-2

Sean Hannity announced on his radio show that the illegal alien loving and traitor Luis Gutierrez will be his guest tonite on the Fox News Channel.

Discussing Gutierrez threat to leave the Democrat party if they DO NOT pass the dream act. and the DREAM ACT itself.

Lucky Democrat Party, getting rid of the illegal alien representative. Gutierrze can call his new party the Invasion Party.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

and who will be on there for our side?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    and who will be on there for our side?

W
    Good question. Hopefully Hannity will be on our side. Not that I think all FOX News anchors are on our side, but at least Hannity has seemed to be so over the past year or so.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

the parasite backed out at the last minute and in his place is JEFF SESSIONS

Yea - Illegal Alien Rep Gutierrze cancelled, and Hannity had on Sen Jeff Sessions about Dream. Maybe both of them were scheduled?

He bailed!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    Yea - Illegal Alien Rep Gutierrze cancelled, and Hannity had on Sen Jeff Sessions about Dream. Maybe both of them were scheduled?
    I wish Sessions would run for President. He Is a no-nonsense American Patriot....

Yeah! we can yell at him for the internet thing later!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    I wish Sessions would run for President. He Is a no-nonsense American Patriot....
    He is great! He is genuine, honest, doesn't pander, is not manipulated by political correctness police. Like you said he is "no-nonsense", i.e. no BS!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast