Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TREASON in High Places

TREASON - Cold Blooded, TREASON in High Places

Alipac members have well documented the radical extremist backers of the illegals:
    1. Communist Front Organizations[/*:m:n1xu78ru]
    2. The Ford Foundation[/*:m:n1xu78ru]
    3. Lunatic Fringe Lobby Organizations[/*:m:n1xu78ru]
    4. Subversive Organizations[/*:m:n1xu78ru]
    5. The Role of the Illuminati[/*:m:n1xu78ru]
    6. Major Emloyers of Illegals[/*:m:n1xu78ru]
    7. La Rosa and mob support organizations[/*:m:n1xu78ru]
    8. The Drug Dealers[/*:m:n1xu78ru]
    9. Career Criminals[/*:m:n1xu78ru]
    10. Did I mention COMMUNISTS?, well, ok, COMMUNISTS.[/*:m:n1xu78ru]

Most of these organization advocate the VIOLENT OVERTHROW of the constitutional government of the United States.

What we have here are senators and congressmen who openly support organizations that demand the VIOLENT OVERTHROW of the constitutional government of the United States.

Likewise we have elected officials supporting organizations that demand the cold blooded mass extermination of American citizens.

What about giving aid and comfort to organizations that demand the VIOLENT OVERTHROW of the constitutional government of the United States?

Membes of Alipac, is this not precisely, TREASON?

What does it take to cause an elected official to become a traitor?

Blackmail?
    Extortion?
    Bribes?
    Born that way (ie. sociopath)?
    Card carrying Communist (like Hillary)?

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

I've been wondering why some profile attorney hasn't tried to take this on. I thought there was supposed a checks and balances in place so this wouldn't happen. Just nieve I guess.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

when I say communist are behind this, everybody tells me I'm crazy -- ask me if I care

the Illuminati has been around for years. I had never heard about it until I was reading about the civil war -- apparently President Abraham Lincoln was in it
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

CrazyBird,

Yeah, CrazyBird, it isn't rocket science to see the senate letting subversive organizations make demands. When's the last time a senator paid attention to a constituent?

Example: La Rosa makes demands, senators fall all over themselves trying to see who can be first to meet those demands. They're sucking up to communists!

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

I don't think some of them are informed enough to even know. Seriously, whoever does the snooping around America in the Bush Admistration to find subversive groups I think they are REALLY doing a POOR job.

THEY NEED TO LISTEN TO US These people are either not reading everything, or they are not listening to people.

I believe that some could know and some do not know. But the organizations themselves KNOW.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    when I say communist are behind this, everybody tells me I'm crazy -- ask me if I care
    The way the Senate is taking us to the left, and groveling to the Communists, Mamie, I would venture to say, that the Russians are shaking their heads and even feeling sorry for us.

Coto

I think this is a bit dramatic....

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    THEY NEED TO LISTEN TO US These people are either not reading everything, or they are not listening to people.
    Hi Legal US Citizen,
    hell yeah, the mainstream press would do well to read this website before publishing. They might learn something.

Well, the senate has divorced itself from consituents, or they've turned inside out and they think they represent Mexican citizens.
    Last edited by Jean; 07-21-2013 at 11:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DanM
    Hi DanM,

Yeah, it does seem that way. I hope and pray you're right and I'm wrong.

Coto

DanM
    DanM, I would have thought the same thing a year ago.

Coto
    The way the Senate is taking us to the left, and groveling to the Communists, Mamie, I would venture to say, that the Russians are shaking their heads and even feeling sorry for us.
    Coto, I truly believe a LOT of people from around the world are feeling sorry for US and rooting for US. Many of them who read online know and see what we are going through and they care because we are the beacon light for hope and freedom for so many people in the world. They know we have been struggling HARD to have our voices heard and to be able to remain in control of our country. They know that if we cannot hold on to our right to decide things for our country that they cannot. If the U.S. becomes like Mexico there is simply no hope for the rest of the world. Our friends around the world know that and they depend on US to stay in charge of our government.

I know this would come as a BIG SUPRISE for President Bush, but he is suppose to be our "servant". Now if anyone thinks they're going to get him to grasp that idea....good luck.

He treats the American people as though they only made it through second grade. SERIOUSLY. He never listens, never gets new or more information and then changes his mind. He repeats his feelings or ideas about something to us until we're blue in the face. He looks at us straight in the eyes and denies things he has to know to be true.

What I can't figure out is how he gets away with so much. BUT, I think he is starting to hit a solid brick wall these days and that wall is the American people. I think when people around the world see that, they are probably happy for US and hopeful for themselves.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast