Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Triad NC activist needed!

With the Senate revisiting the Amnesty for Illegals and the presidents (I do not capitalize president....GW doesn't deserve it) this Monday....I would like to hear from people in the Triad NC area that can help distribute ALIPAC flyers.....I have been doing this for a few days and just can't hit enough mailboxes or sidewalks in several different areas....

PLEASE HELP!!!

We need to get these flyers out....

Contact me via email and see if we can get out there and do our part!!!

take-action-now@hotmail.com

Thanks a bunch!

Triad NC

Hi take-action-now, I saw your post on another thread. You sound so frustrated that people are looking, but not responding.

I think the problem is that you're asking for help in a specific area.

For example, I'm in Miami, Fl. so I can't help you. Sooo, if I hadn't seen that other post, I wouldn't have responded, either.

Kudos, for your activism. We are all doing the best we can, in whatever way we can. Don't give up. We ARE on your side. We're just mostly not in NC.

You are going to make people think. The folk, that you passed out flyers to, are now aware, and must think about it. And you did that!

TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Hi take-action-now,

I live in the Triad area of NC and near Raleigh. I have also been distributing the flyers on and off since they were made available.

As someone else mentioned in this thread, most members of this forum do not live in the NC Triad area. We are spread out all over the USA and some in foreign countries.

We are all doing our part and it from what you've written you are doing your part too in a very active way. I appreciate this and your dedication as I'm sure many others here do also.

It sound like we all have our work cut out distributing flyers, making phone calls and sending other messages to congress critters as well as some of us have attended rallies/vigils.

Since you live in the Triad area and so do I, I hope we can meet some time.

Annie
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Thanks for the support folks..

I guess when you out there and you only know of yourself doing all you can do to stop amnesty for illegals and trying to get others to contact their politicians it can get a bit discouraging....Thanks folks for the support....

I guess I was a little forgetful at times that people across the nation and not necessarily just NC....

I also have some ideas about placing an add in the local paper.....but we know that does cost money....

Anyway....you folks are great and I am sure that one day we will all get to meet!!!

Keeping the faith
    Nancy

Ah, that's the spirit!

Anyway....you folks are great and I am sure that one day we will all get to meet!!!
    Hope so, too!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!