Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Trip to DMV (CA)

Today I took my grandaughter to the DMV to get her Drivers Permit. As she was having her picture taken some man with a heavy accent says, I bet she is going to get pulled over alot. I said why and he said she is too cute. Needless to say my hackels go up and I'm on guard. I kept watching him walk over and go into the room where they were giving the test. Finally he walks out with another foreign looking man and they leave.

On the way home my grandaughter tells me can you believe there was a man taking the test that couldn't even speak English. Evidently the man with the heavy accent kept wanting to help him and the DMV employee wouldn't let him. She said the man asked if he could go with the man when he took the driving test because he couldn't speak English. The woman told him no. He also wanted to know if the man could use the Drivers License to drive out of state or out of the country. She said no. Finally she had to tell him he couldn't get a drivers license if he couldn't speak basic English. Sounds scary to me, I just hope the guy doesn't find a DMV office less strict than the one we were at.

I'm surprised they didn't let this guy take the drivers test in his native language. That would be about right for California where you can get a government form printed in just about any language you prefer. Typically, it's Spanish to accomodate all the illegals here since legal residents are expected to have a basic comprehension of the English Language before they will be given a green card.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)