Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Trolls dont want you to contribute to ALIPAC

They always attack like this during our fundraisers.

If you want to send the trolls a message, contribute today to let them know what you think of their attempts to disrupt our site when we raise funds!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William,

Create a "Donor thread".. so we can motivate and get everyone on board for this.... The more people donate, the more will...

Good idea William.

Luke 2:1-21
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Can donate at this thread!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-94900.html
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

I tried to ask a question about another thread asking for a donation, but my post wouldn't go through. It was around "troll time". I love the idea for the Iowa poll! Is Alipac tax deductable? I should know this because I've donated before, but I forget. And my husband who takes care of the taxes, isn't home right now. Can someone please answer? Thanks.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ANTE UP PEOPLE: LETS GET IOWANS A DOSE OF REALITY: LETS TELL THEM ABOUT HUCKABEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear **** *********,

This email confirms that you have paid Americans for Legal Immigration (webmaster@alipac.us) $50.00 USD using PayPal.

Payment Details
    Transaction ID: 22K50024NR*********
    Item Price: $50.00 USD
    Total: $50.00 USD
    Order Description: ALI-PAC Donation
    Item/Product Number: ALIDONATE
    Buyer: ************

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in the Recent Activity list on your Account Overview.

Business Information
    Business: Americans for Legal Immigration
    Contact E-Mail: webmaster@alipac.us

HELP KEEP ALIPAC FIGHTING FOR OUR COUNTRY!!
    PLEASE DONATE!! EVERY $$$$ HELPS!!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    HELP KEEP ALIPAC FIGHTING FOR OUR COUNTRY!!
    PLEASE DONATE!! EVERY $$$$ HELPS!!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    I JUST HAD TO CONTRIBUTE TO HELP SPREAD THE TRUTH ABOUT HUCKABEE'S AMNESTY PLANS. I'VE HAD IT WITH POLITICIANS WHO LIE TO AMERICANS IN ORDER TO GET THE VOTE.

I AM ESPECIALLY ANGRY WITH MIKE HUCKABEE WHO CONTINUES TO LIE HIS WAY THROUGH THE CAMPAIGN BY SAYING HE IS A RELIGIOUS MAN. HUCKABEE DOESN'T EVEN BELIEVE IN THE "TEN COMMANDMENTS" - ESPECIALLY THIS ONE WHICH HAS TO DO WITH LYING:

THE 9TH COMMANDMENT
    EXODUS 20:16- "THOU SHALT NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS AGAINST THY NEIGHBOR."
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    BTTT