Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tex

TROOPS ARE TRAINED FOR BORDER

Here is the truth the next time a politician says that are troops are not trained to detain or do police work at the Border then ask them what are they doing in Iraq. The troops/National Guard who i worked with is patroling the streets and detaining people. In short they are doing police work. They are doing the exact job our government says they cant do on our border. Matter as fact detaining Illegals and patroling the border is Perfect training for our troops before they go to Iraq BECUASE IT IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE DOING OVER THERE.

That's a fact.

Much of what the military does around the world is similar to this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tex

Exactly our government is lying to us

I know I posted an article on Alipac a long time ago, where troops from Alaska were training at the border. Its got the perfect conditions for fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

They have just officialy moved Army national Guard boot camp to New Mexico. It was in Kentucky. My son leaves Wensday morning. So yes they are now training them on the boarder.

My son's commander told them they will not deploy to the boarder till next year though. So yet more massive lies and contridiction.