Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by socalcracker
    Most folks--despite their native culture, background, at least
    have a kernel of truth in their opinions or in their statement of
    the facts.
    Well sure, the insane man may look up in the sky and say, "The sun is shining," which might be the truth, but then say, "and there are the alien spaceships in the sky next to the sun coming to invade Earth!" which would be completely false. Or the insane man might say, "Mothers love their children," which would be the kernal of truth you speak of, and then the insane man might say, "and that is why they all must die!" Do you see my point?

Just because the nut job says one or two things that might accidentally (or not) be the truth, doesn't mean normal people should give any credence whatsoever to what he says. Yeah, it probably is human nature to disregard what they say, because it's not worth the rest of us wasting our time on.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Forward selected links to your liberal friends. I did to let them know
    who are the real racial fascists.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Socal, what part of it all is truth? I mean, was Hitler honest when he blamed all of Germany's problems on the Jewish people? So now, the Mexican nutjobs, who emulate Hitler, now have a right to hate the Jews also?

Socal, the Bible talks very specifically about the constant persecution of the Jews. Satan wants to destroy that which is most precious to God, His people, the Jews, so Satan uses ignorance and jealousy to accomplish this within mankind. The Nazi's were jealous of the success of the Jewish people, although they were not German, whatever they strove to accomplish, they were successful in. So the Nazi's took that and ran with it, convincing the German people they were superior people, and here were non-Aryans, being successful in their own land, they must be cheating the Aryan people of their rightful wealth and success.

I believe the Jewish people have been successful because they are Gods chosen people. I also believe that those who attempt to harm them, is asking for Gods wrath. The Aztlan folks are next in line.

This would not mean that all Jewish people are perfect, no different than you and I. Certainly I do not believe that the worlds ills are because of them, that is just ludicrous.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12