Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is it true that Obama will not say the pledge of allegiance?

I Have heard that Obama will not say the pledge of allegiance, has anyone else heard that, can that be confirmed? I have also seen a strange photo of Obama with his hands down while others on the stage have their right hand on their heart with a projection of the flag behind them. This question really needs to be answered.

Check out one of the links below...........

B. Hussein Obama regarding Pakistan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw2XTC1V4fk

Learn the truth about B. Hussein Obama!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgdTRuWRfP0&NR=1

http://www.obamatruth.org/

B. Hussein Obama.......Let's attack Pakistan (who has been working with the US to stop terrorists)...And, make nice with Iran (who has threatened to wipe the US, Israel, and all western countries off of the face of the Earth).

Here is Hussein's statement saying that we should attack Pakistan---and the worldwide reaction!! What a DANGEROUS idiot!!! He will put our country and its citizens at EXTREME risk!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw2XTC1V4fk

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... tan&page=1

B. Hussein Obama does not want to show respect and patriotism to the US Flag--even though we now have men and women dying for our country.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmhwcstjKvM

However, look what he has hanging in his Houston office!!! The Flag of Che Guevara (Marxist revolutionary and leader of Cuban and international guerillas):

http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-103384-0.html

Maybe that is why B. Hussein Obama's wife said that this is the first time that she has been proud of the US---because even though their loyalties are to Muslim terrorist countries and other countries and murderous rebels---the US is still letting her husband run for president---and has many cultists supporting him.

Muslims LOVE B. Hussein Obama----are those machine guns at the end of the video??

http://ztruth.typepad.com/ztruth/2008/0 ... rican.html

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/opinio ... 0547.story

JRB

Re: Is it true that Obama will not say the pledge of allegia

Quote Originally Posted by greginLA
    I Have heard that Obama will not say the pledge of allegiance, has anyone else heard that, can that be confirmed? I have also seen a strange photo of Obama with his hands down while others on the stage have their right hand on their heart with a projection of the flag behind them. This question really needs to be answered.
    greginLA,
    Do you have any kids? Do you know how often kids now a days say the Pledge of Alegance at school? Why dont you ask the younger generation,lets say even 30 and below, to resite the Pledge of Alegance from memory. The School my son goes to says the Pledge once a week and its not a manditory requirement. You know we wouldn't want to teach our kids that Alegance to ones Country is not optional. What do you think it will be like when the President doesn't have to show alegance to OUR GREAT NATION? Our kids are being Deadend from the Shoulders up with all the rights they think they have instead of learning the responcibilities they need to know. If the Kids are not learning these lessons at school it seems that responcibility should fall on us as parents to teach our kids about Alegance. Im pretty sure I am going to get pounced on for bringing up the subject but its high time that we as parent quit depending on the School and Teachers to teach the lessons that need to be taught at home.
    Obama and his supporters goes to show you that those kinds of lessons have not been being taught. The first time I saw Obama without a Flag on his Lapel like the other cantidates any thought of a vote for him was completely gone. But even before that his Voting record in Congress showed where his true alegance was. Obama is bought and paid for by big business and he will do their bidding until we are all flat broke and become a 3rd world nation. This all goes to show you that a pretty face in an empty suit can run for President and probably win. It also shows how shallow our mind pools have have become as Americans when a peice of work like Obama can get as far in a race for the Presidency as he has to date. Remember we live in a time of rather than do whats right we do what feels good and Obama will say what makes you feel good instead of what needs to be said.

Yes , it is absolutely true. This man does not salute the American flag and he does not pledge his allegiance to the American flag. It is unbelievable that so many smiling people want him to be president of this country. They are so stupid. Like the previous post indicates, is this what they're teaching kids in school? When I saw that he didn't wear the flag in his lapel like the others, that said it all right there. I would never vote for someone like this ...no matter what he said. And when he didn't pledge his allegiance to it, that clinched it. This guy will destroy this country. If you think its bad now, just wait until you see what he will do to it.

Are we absolutely sure that Obama does not and will not salute our flag or say the pledge of allegiance? I mean this is huge! This is something that Hillary should use against him and McCain if Obama gets the nomination. How in hell can we elect a candidate for the presidency who shows no allegiance to the country that he will be the leader of? WTH! I am totally baffled at this!

Quote Originally Posted by USA_born
    Yes , it is absolutely true. This man does not salute the American flag and he does not pledge his allegiance to the American flag. It is unbelievable that so many smiling people want him to be president of this country. They are so stupid. Like the previous post indicates, is this what they're teaching kids in school? When I saw that he didn't wear the flag in his lapel like the others, that said it all right there. I would never vote for someone like this ...no matter what he said. And when he didn't pledge his allegiance to it, that clinched it. This guy will destroy this country. If you think its bad now, just wait until you see what he will do to it.

DISCLAIMER: Not a BARACK Obama Supporter. That being said:

Actually its all absolutely false. These rumors have been circulating the internet and have also appeared on this board several times. There are articles and links all over that dispute these claims. Here's one:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/anthem.asp

When in doubt, look it up. Because he is such a public figure, if any of this were true, the media would have ended his candidacy before it started.

As for saying the pledge: when I was a child I remember there were 2 children in my class that were Jehovah's witnesses, who never stood or said the pledge because of religious reasons.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Yes , it is absolutely true. This man does not salute the American flag and he does not pledge his allegiance to the American flag. It is unbelievable that so many smiling people want him to be president of this country.
    Was this traitor even born in the USA?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Yes , it is absolutely true. This man does not salute the American flag and he does not pledge his allegiance to the American flag. It is unbelievable that so many smiling people want him to be president of this country.
    Was this fungus even born in the USA?
    Yep born and raised in Hawaii. But all you would have had to do was plug in his name, hit the search key and you would have known that. Your question just provided an example of all that is going wrong with America.

It's not unbelievable at all, starting with the selection and 2nd term handed to the dumbest, most destructive and least qualified president in the history of the free world. Let's not pretend that insanity in terms of masses flocking to elect a president of destruction begins and ends with Obama.

If you have cable TV I'm sure you are aware of how low the priorities of Americans has sunk. I've lost track of the number of SUCCESSFUL "reality shows" equipped with sex, bi-sexual sex/relationship, drugs, violence, and a variety of dysfunctional behaviors passing for "entertainment". The reporting of crucial issues from the MSM has been reduced to here today, gone tomorrow or non existent reporting of anything of relevance or importance, if its not entertaining the story promptly dies while what is important is a 5 second blurb. If not for personalities such as Lou Dobbs consistent reporting of issues that matter would be a thing of the past. The internet for many is merely a convenient way to order on line, check their my space pages or downloading/listening to the latest "music".

The mortgage crisis is not solely the fault of crooked lenders either. It is however, representative of how far the level of greed, self absorption and stupidity has risen, while the level of intelligence and being informed in terms of what really matters has fallen in this country.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Whatmattersmost is right. If you're spreading this lies around, then you're damaging the overall credibility of the other points you make.

It is the same thing as the pro-illegal forces saying that we're all racists when we're not.

Obama does pledge the flag, he took his oath on a Bible and he attends a Christian church.

As for Pakistan...well, that's pretty complicated. I don't want to bomb anybody that has not attacked us, but if that is indeed where Bin Laden is hiding, maybe they're really not our ally.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

He does not. I will search for a hard copy article I have somehwere, it is possibly online as well, it was inregards to the pledge of allegience and mentioned his disdain. Or at least how it was spun as his opposition to the "...one nation under God..." section.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast