Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

True Patriots of our time

Any politician that was for this sham of a bill is going down in '08. I believe Hellary and Gulianni won't have a chance by election time. It will be the ones that listened to us that will be the front runners.

The MSM had better start giving our guys equal time now that the McCains and the Guliannis aren't going to last, otheriswise their ratings will drop big time. I guess Lou Dobbs will have to pick up the slack like he always does and give the new front runners their equal time.

Lou is one hell of a patriot. That man is responsible as anyone else for helping us all unite against this evil bill. Citizenship for 30 million lawbreakers and Biometric IDs, what a friggin joke! The old crowd sucks.

Sessions, DeMint, Tancredo, Dobbs, Vitter, Hunter, Gheen, Dorgan and Paul...all excellent patriots who went above and beyond the call of duty as patriots deserve their place in history and three cheers to them. God bless them all.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here, here!!

Here, here!!

JAK
    Lou is one hell of a patriot. That man is responsible as anyone else for helping us all unite against this evil bill. Citizenship for 30 million lawbreakers and Biometric IDs, what a friggin joke! The old crowd sucks.

Sessions, DeMint, Tancredo, Dobbs, Gheen, Dorgan and Paul...all excellent patriots who went above and beyond the call of duty as patriots deserve their place in history and three cheers to them. God bless them all!
    Yes, God bless each and every one of them! I was so proud of the Senators that stood up, spoke against this amnesty traitorus bill and FOR the American people!!! I am soooo grateful that Americans were so determined and powerful that they SHUT DOWN THE PHONE LINES at the capital!! We made our voices heard and TODAY the majority of the senate listened.

Those that betrayed us should be the example of what we do to those that BETRAY the American people in 2008. WE cannot and will not fogive them for their ARROGANT DISREGARD FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!!!
    WE will REPLACE these corrupt traitors. They do NOT deserve to be called senators!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: True Patriots of our time

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Any politician that was for this sham of a bill is going down in '08. I believe Hellary and Gulianni won't have a chance by election time. It will be the ones that listened to us that will be the front runners.

The MSM had better start giving our guys equal time now that the McCains and the Guliannis aren't going to last, otheriswise their ratings will drop big time. I guess Lou Dobbs will have to pick up the slack like he always does and give the new front runners their equal time.

Sessions, DeMint, Tancredo, Dobbs, Gheen, Dorgan and Paul...all excellent patriots who went above and beyond the call of duty as patriots deserve their place in history and three cheers to them. God bless them all.
    Can we please add a cheer for Vitter ?

" Americans never quit. "* General Douglas MacArthur

JAK
    Yes Vitter was fantastic!!!!! He too spoke up FOR the American people.

I was so proud of him too!!!! Thank God for men/women willing to RESIST the temptation to BE BOUGHT!!!! These are the ones that could truly go down in history. Those in our government that would TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK FROM CORPORATIONS and RACIST ORGANIZATIONS...and NOT sell us out TO TIP THE SCALE for a VOTE!!!

I'm proud of all those who stood their ground!!! God Bless Them!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

The list was adjusted for those great contributors to our cause. Vitter and Hunter are now in my list!! Sorry, didn't mean to offend anyone!

Vitter was amazing.... He had alot of heart and kept at Reid all day
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

MW
    Rockfish wrote:

Sessions, DeMint, Tancredo, Dobbs, Gheen, Dorgan and Paul...all excellent patriots who went above and beyond the call of duty as patriots deserve their place in history and three cheers to them. God bless them all.
    I'm a little hurt that you left my man Duncan Hunter off your list of patriots to our cause.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The list has been updated! You're right, Hunter and Vitter are equally deserving of any recognition too. They are true patriots of our time. MW and NeedBee, please add their names to your quotes! These men are very deserving of our recognition!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast