Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Trump apologizes for vulgar 2005 audio: 'Bill Clinton has said far worse to me'

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    I'm sure the person that released this audio has been sitting on it until they thought it would have the most impact on the election. It's a shame that our presidential elections have come to this. Honestly, I can't see this helping Trump with women, but hopefully it won't change any of the current supporters vote. One things for sure, we can expect the leftist media to run with this like a bull chased clown at a rodeo. I seriously doubt this information coming out immediately after the info on Hillary's 2013 speech is a coincidence. Of course I think we know which story will take priority in the media. Elections seem to have come down to who can damage who the most, not who can best serve their constituency and country.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Trump made a video statement in response to this.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ryan, Walker And Johnson Condemn Trump's Comments On Women

Wisconsin Public Radio News‎ - 3 hours ago

'INEXCUSABLE' Lewd Donald Trump Comments Create Firestorm, Wisconsin Appearance Canceled

Patch.com‎ - 54 mins ago

Inexcusable. Trump's comments are inexcusable. — ScottWalker (@ScottWalker) October 8, ...
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    I'm sure the person that released this audio has been sitting on it until they thought it would have the most impact on the election. It's a shame that our presidential elections have come to this. Honestly, I can't see this helping Trump with women, but hopefully it won't change any of the current supporters vote. One things for sure, we can expect the leftist media to run with this like a bull chased clown at a rodeo. I seriously doubt this information coming out immediately after the info on Hillary's 2013 speech is a coincidence. Of course I think we know which story will take priority in the media. Elections seem to have come down to who can damage who the most, not who can best serve their constituency and country.
    It was AccessHollywood, and the interviewer was Billy Bush, of the Bushes, GW Bush and Jeb Bush's cousin, GHW Bush's nephew.

I don't think Trump knew his microphone was on.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2 View Post
    Ryan, Walker And Johnson Condemn Trump's Comments On Women

Wisconsin Public Radio News‎ - 3 hours ago

'INEXCUSABLE' Lewd Donald Trump Comments Create Firestorm, Wisconsin Appearance Canceled

Patch.com‎ - 54 mins ago

Inexcusable. Trump's comments are inexcusable. — ScottWalker (@ScottWalker) October 8, ...
    Let's not be hypocrites guys. I'm sure we've all said something we've wished we hadn't or could take back before. I won't make excuses for Trump because he was wrong. However, I find it sort of irritating that these guys would place themselves on a pedestal by electing to belittle someone they feel is beneath their public stature.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    It was AccessHollywood, and the interviewer was Billy Bush, of the Bushes, GW Bush and Jeb Bush's cousin, GHW Bush's nephew.

I don't think Trump knew his microphone was on.
    H.W. did say that he was voting for Hillary....To carry on his globalist agenda?

William Hall Bush was born in
    Manhattan, New York City,[2] the son of Josephine (née Bradley) and Jonathan Bush, whose older brother George H. W. Bush was the 41st U.S. President.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Bush

Billy Bush under fire along for lewd comments caught on tape with Donald Trump

Published October 08, 2016 FoxNews.com

Billy Bush is under fire for comments he made with Donald Trump. (The Associated Press)

First it was Ryan Lochte lying about being robbed in Rio, and now it's Donald Trump's lewd videotaped comments. For the second time in less than two months, TV personality Billy Bush is part of a major news story — but this time, he's coming under fire.

Although Bush was working for entertainment news show "Access Hollywood" when he and Trump exchanged crass, caught-on-video remarks about women in 2005, he's now a co-host of NBC News' "Today" and, observers say, may have violated standards of journalism as well as civility.

At a minimum, the network should bar Bush from covering Trump and the presidential race, said Mark Feldstein, a former broadcast journalist and now a professor at the University of Maryland. If Bush failed to disclose the Trump exchange to his NBC News bosses, then more is demanded, he said.

"If he actively covered up information that he knew would embarrass a presidential candidate," that is a "firing offense" for a journalist whose job is to inform the public, Feldstein said.

Even as a host on "Access Hollywood," Bush should have known better, said Jonathan Handel, an entertainment industry lawyer and teacher at the University of Southern California's Gould School of Law.

"Someone in even a faux-journalist position has a lot of power to influence attitudes and behavior," Handel said."This isn't so much about journalist ethics as it is the line between respectful behavior and vulgar behavior."

Bush should recuse himself from election coverage because it would be inappropriate to have him report on "a campaign where his attitude toward women and the candidate (Trump) is compromised," he said.

NBC did not respond Friday when asked whether the incident would affect Bush's role on "Today," which he's had since August. He is co-host of the morning show's third hour, which tends to focus on lighter stories. Bush's interview with Lochte at Brazil's Summer Olympics, in which the swimmer first claimed he was a crime victim, was an atypical news story for Bush.

The Trump video, which immediately swamped media headlines and drew rare apologies from Trump, stemmed from a visit that he and Bush paid to a soap opera set a decade ago.

In the video, which was first published by The Washington Post, Trump brags to Bush about kissing, groping and trying to have sex with women who were not his wife. Trump was apparently unaware that a live microphone caught the exchange.

In a statement released by NBC News, Bush apologized Friday for his part in the encounter.

"Obviously I'm embarrassed and ashamed. It's no excuse, but this happened eleven years ago — I was younger, less mature, and acted foolishly in playing along. I'm very sorry," he said.

Bush, 44, is the nephew of former President George H.W. Bush. According to Billy Bush's NBC News biography posted online, he earned a bachelor's degree in international studies and government from Colby College in Maine.

He and Trump spoke as the future Republican presidential candidate prepared to tape a cameo on the daytime soap "Days of Our Lives."As they arrived at the studio, Bush spotted an actress, Arianne Zucker, who was to accompany them onto the set.

"Sheesh, your girl's hot as (expletive). In the purple," Bush said, referring to the color of Zucker's dress. "Whoa, the Donald is good! Whoa, my man!"

"I've gotta use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her," Trump said. "You know, I'm automatically attracted to beautiful ... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything."

There were seven other people on the bus with Trump and Bush at the time, including "Access Hollywood" staffers, members of Trump's staff and a bus driver. The crew left the bus to film Trump and Bush exiting it, but their microphones were left on recording their conversation.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...ald-trump.html

Hard to believe that this was a serious conversation...

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican View Post
    H.W. did say that he was voting for Hillary....To carry on his globalist agenda?

William Hall Bush was born in
    Manhattan, New York City,[2] the son of Josephine (née Bradley) and Jonathan Bush, whose older brother George H. W. Bush was the 41st U.S. President.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Bush
    H.W. Bush voting for Hillary has not been confirmed. Kathleen Kennedy Townsend, JFK's niece wrote on her facebook page that Bush told her he was voting for Hillary. However, from what I understand the post was quickly deleted and a Bush spokesman has said who Bush votes on is a private matter. So far he (H.W. Bush) has stayed on the sidelines and not made a public statement as to who he supports or will vote on.

Just wanted to make it known that the elder Bush has not publicly come out in support of anyone. Kennedy could have misunderstood Bush, lied about his support, or been accurate. Honestly, I don't think we'll ever know and Bush ain't saying.

Of the two primary presidential candidates, which would be considered the biggest security threat? Hillary (recently) dreaming of open trade, hemispheric economy, and open borders OR Donald (more than a decade ago) talking like a hound dog? I'm just saying......

"Hound Dog", I like that!! Good one, Florgal!!

From Trump Facebook:

Lori London I am still supporting Trump in-spite of his ridiculous, rude and demeaning private comments. I am more concerned about the Supreme Court, safety & the Economy.

Meanwhile If American women are so outraged at Trump's use of naughty words, then who the hell bought 80 million copies of Fifty Shades of Grey? Enough of the fake outrage. #neverhillary
    https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/

Good one, Lori London!!! Great point!!

I'm still trying to figure out the dirty words, the vulgar, lewd talk. Was it the word "tits"? Or "pussy"? Or "kiss"?

Sorry, but until someone comes up with another word for women's private parts, boobs or smooches, I do not consider these terms vulgar, dirty or lewd. I love kisses and personally think quite highly of my body parts no matter what someone wants to call them. As to "genitalia" and "vagina", those are just plan ugly icky words, that's why people have chosen throughout history to call it something else.
    Last edited by Judy; 10-09-2016 at 12:17 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12