Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Trump boycotts Fox News

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Trump boycotts Fox News

.@FoxNews has been treating me very unfairly & I have therefore decided that I won’t be doing any more Fox shows for the foreseeable future. 9/23/15

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journal...t-of-fox-news/

Rightfully so - Kelly and O'Reilly are bad journalists and not on my to watch list.

Moved to General Discussion - Campaigns.

complete article.
    TRUMP ANNOUNCES PERSONAL BOYCOTT OF FOX NEWS – FOX HITS BACK

The Associated Press

by JOHN NOLTE
    23 Sep 20156,788

UPDATE: Trump has responded back to Fox News:

Mr. Trump stands by his statement made earlier today. As a candidate for President of the United States and the definitive front runner in every poll, both nationally and state wide, including the just released poll in the state of Florida, Mr. Trump expects to be treated fairly. All you have to do is look at the tremendous ratings last night from the Late Show with Stephen Colbert, where Mr. Trump was the guest, or the ratings from both debates, to fully understand the facts.

END UPDATE.

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

.@FoxNews has been treating me very unfairly & I have therefore decided that I won't be doing any more Fox shows for the foreseeable future.
    11:02 AM - 23 Sep 2015

Using his Twitter account, Republican frontrunner Donald Trump announced Wednesday that “for the foreseeable future” he is boycotting Fox News. Upset with his coverage on the “fair and balanced” network, Trump tweeted, “Fox News has been treating me very unfairly & I have therefore decided that I won’t be doing any more Fox shows for the foreseeable future.”

Trump probably holds the most leverage in this fight. He’s a ratings juggernaut who can dash over to CNN or MSNBC and boost their ratings with a single appearance.
    A couple of hours later, Fox responded with a statement calling Trump’s attacks “stale and tiresome.”

Tuesday morning, Trump took to Twitter to complain about his coverage on both the “O’Reilly Factor” and Megyn Kelly’s show.

Trump’s war with Kelly dates back almost two months to the Fox News presidential debate.
    Hillary Clinton is also boycotting Fox News.

The Godmother of Birtherism just doesn’t have the courage to say so out loud.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journal...t-of-fox-news/

Last edited by Newmexican; 09-24-2015 at 10:15 AM.

GOOD FOR YOU TRUMP
    FIRST OF ALL O'REILLY & KELLY THING WHO THE HELL THEY ARE I DON'T WATCH THAT SHOW ANY MORE , AS SAVAGE SAID THEY ALL LIE BUT OBAMA THEY ALL KISS HIS ASS .
    YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. TB.
    O'REILLY & KELLY THINK THEY IT ALL BUT THEY DON'T JUST DOWN BACK DOWN THE USA
    NEED YOU TRUMP .THEY ARE DOING EVERY THING TO HAVE YOU STOP .
    BUT REMEMBER WHAT SAVAGE SAID .YOU ARE WHAT WE NEED A LEADER FOR OUR COUNTRY IN MY BOOK THEY ARE ALL ANGRY . TS WHEN YOU SAID ABOUT THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS YOU WANT THE BAD ONE OUT . & THE GOOD ONE IN . THE SHIT HIT THE FAN
    HOW WOULD MEXICO LIKE IT IF OUR GUY 'S GO OVER TO MEXICO & RAP ALL THE KID & DID WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO OUR COUNTRY . WOULD THEY LIKE ?
    THEY COME OVER FOR A VISIT & FOR GET TO GO HOME . IM A USA . YES TRUMP SEE EVERY THING & HE DON'T LIKE WHAT GOING . &IM WITH HIM SO ALL THE NEW'S & STATION
    GET YOUR ACT IN OREDER .YOU WANT TO LEARN SOMETHING GO & LISTEN
    TO SAVAGE STATION & YOU LEARN
    GOOD LUCK TRUMP
    KICK ASS

I really hope we can get our current funds drive clear so ALIPAC can weigh in on this. Fox News needs their political asses kicked!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by southBronx View Post
    GOOD FOR YOU TRUMP
    FIRST OF ALL O'REILLY & KELLY THING WHO THE HELL THEY ARE I DON'T WATCH THAT SHOW ANY MORE , AS SAVAGE SAID THEY ALL LIE BUT OBAMA THEY ALL KISS HIS ASS .
    YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. TB.
    O'REILLY & KELLY THINK THEY IT ALL BUT THEY DON'T JUST DOWN BACK DOWN THE USA
    NEED YOU TRUMP .THEY ARE DOING EVERY THING TO HAVE YOU STOP .
    BUT REMEMBER WHAT SAVAGE SAID .YOU ARE WHAT WE NEED A LEADER FOR OUR COUNTRY IN MY BOOK THEY ARE ALL ANGRY . TS WHEN YOU SAID ABOUT THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS YOU WANT THE BAD ONE OUT . & THE GOOD ONE IN . THE SHIT HIT THE FAN
    HOW WOULD MEXICO LIKE IT IF OUR GUY 'S GO OVER TO MEXICO & RAP ALL THE KID & DID WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO OUR COUNTRY . WOULD THEY LIKE ?
    THEY COME OVER FOR A VISIT & FOR GET TO GO HOME . IM A USA . YES TRUMP SEE EVERY THING & HE DON'T LIKE WHAT GOING . &IM WITH HIM SO ALL THE NEW'S & STATION
    GET YOUR ACT IN OREDER .YOU WANT TO LEARN SOMETHING GO & LISTEN
    TO SAVAGE STATION & YOU LEARN
    GOOD LUCK TRUMP
    KICK ASS
    LOL you almost busted my eardrum!

Look at this:

Both sides are posturing to save face. Yesterday a Fox statement called Trump's boycott "stale and tiresome." But a source close to the Trump campaign told me that Trump thinks he has the leverage. Trump has been hearing from Fox hosts who are worried that his boycott will hurt ratings. The calculus seems to be that by shunning Fox, Trump is hoping to drive a wedge between Fox hosts, Kelly, and Ailes. That may be wishful thinking. As an Ailes friend told me today: “Roger can't turn back. The entire credibility of Fox as powerbroker rests on Trump being destroyed.”
    http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...-news-war.html

This is wrong for a news organization to see itself as a "powerbroker". This isn't why we watch the news or need the news. We want honest, forthright, meaningful, honest reporting. That's what news is, that's why we turn on the tube and pay these outrageous cable fees. Americans don't want to be pawns to a media brokering power in a country where the people are the power.

Shame on you Fox News!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn