Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Trump and Clinton Commander In Chief Forum Now

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Trump and Clinton Commander In Chief Forum Now

Coming on now on NBC at 8 pm. Should be good! First forum of this type ever. Each one speaks individually, not together. Matt Lauer is the Moderator. There was a coin toss to see who went first, Trump won, and he decided to go second after Hillary. She's on now.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

She just said she had a totally separate system for classified emails - lie, she had one private server for everything, SOS business, clinton fdtn business, personal emails.
    Also said she never sent/rec'd classified emails - another lie, told her aides to strip the classified header and send it to her anyway which blows away her claim to FBI that she did not understand classified markings. Hope someone publishes a fact check article on her words.

Fox had Carson & Huckabee on earlier - they slammed her and FBI on the mistrust, carelessness & how she blamed it on ignorance & got away with it.
    Last edited by artist; 09-07-2016 at 08:38 PM.

I thought Hillary looked and acted on the verge of losing it, i.e. almost out of control. I thought her answers were a bunch of self-serving, I screwed up, I screwed up, I screwed up, but just trust me, I leaned from my mistakes. We don't want someone who learns from their mistakes, we want someone who doesn't make them to begin with.

I thought Trump was great. He stayed on the big topics, didn't let them drag him into useless details that have no place at this point in time. I thought he looked calm, strong and in control. Trump is the determined, smart and steady head and hand that we need.

She doesn't have the character, judgment or temperament to be President of the United States.
    Last edited by Judy; 09-07-2016 at 09:44 PM.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Moderator was disrespectful to Trump. Missed most of hillary so can't say if his pressuring was equal.

Of course the Moderator was disrespectful to Trump. Matt Lauer is with NBC and they all hate Trump. No, he was very respectful to Hillary. She was jumping all over the place, talking to long, breaking the rules of his forum criticizing Trump when she'd been asked not to do that, and Matt's looking around trying to find out where she is to get her to sit down and shut up so he can ask her another question. She looked to me like she was about to have an head bobbing attack any minute.

I liked that the host told them not to attack the other person, focus on the question. Clinton had to strike at Trump so being that he got to hear her talking he reciprocated to an extent.

Trump is being attacked by media and some military for saying they have been "reduced to rubble" about Generals because they have been so constrained by the politically correct way to war and by the White House who likes to blame America.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yeah, I imagine these are the Generals who support Hillary. Things haven't been run right under Obama and Clinton/Kerry, which unfortunately makes them all look stupid. That's what bad leadership does to an organization, that's what Trump is talking about. And, he's right. Can our Generals admit their mistakes? Can they admit they were wrong and didn't do the job? Or alternatively, can they admit they've got a depleted military, horrible situation, shocking, Americans didn't know any of this until Trump started telling us about it? Or alternatively, admit the whole horrible situation is the fault of bad leadership?

Lt. General Flynn says their (Generals and military) hands are tied just like the Border Patrol's hands are tied. They cannot do their jobs.
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

VIDEO: NBC, MSNBC Forum with Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump

Part 1: Clinton
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wC2n-M...U9Jz7TOG1AVloc

Part 2: Donald Trump

https://m.youtube.com/watch?ebc=ANyP...&v=Pjz1_UIVEAM
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 09-07-2016 at 11:56 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast