August 01, 2016, 08:58 pm
Trump on Clinton: 'She’s the devil’

Donald Trump on Monday called Hillary Clinton “the devil,” while describing the regret he thinks Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) has over endorsing her.

“He made a bad deal,” he said of Sanders during a campaign rally in Harrisburg, Pa. "He should not have made the deal. Believe me, he has buyers’s remorse.

“His people are angry at him, and they should be. If he would have not just done anything, gone home, go to sleep, relax, he would have been a hero. But he made a deal with the devil. She’s the devil.”Trump said Clinton had slighted Sanders by picking a running mate who is antithetical to his progressive values.
“She picked a vice presidential candidate who is like the exact opposite of him,” he said of Sen. Tim Kaine (D-Va.).

“Tim Kaine, from Virginia, has one problem. The first thing he did as governor there is he raised taxes by $4 million dollars. He’s not even popular there, I don’t get it.”

Trump, the GOP’s presidential nominee, additionally criticized the media’s favoritism towards Clinton, his Democratic counterpart.

“The biggest problem is we have a very dishonest media,” he said. "These are among the most dishonest people you’ll ever, ever meet.

“I’ll tell you – they’re so biased towards ‘Crooked Hillary,’” Trump added of CNN. "They call it CNN – ‘Clinton News Network.' We’re going to punch through the media. We have to.”

Sanders gave Clinton his blessing last week as the Democratic Party formally nominated her for the presidency.

“I move that Hillary Clinton be selected as the nominee of the Democratic Party for the presidency of the United States,” he said on July 26 at the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia.

Clinton then made history two days later as the first woman to formally accept a presidential nomination from a major political party.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...shes-the-devil