Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Trump Facebook June 16 One Year Statement

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Trump Facebook June 16 One Year Statement

Donald J. Trump
    1 hr ·

GOOD MORNING AMERICA! Wow!

A year ago, today, many of you joined me at Trump Tower in calling for real change in Washington, D.C. I am proud to say that with your support we are well on our way to Making America Great Again! Since the moment I rode down the escalator on June 16th, 2015, and decided to run for President, my campaign has been filled with nothing but excitement, dedication, and passion to change our country for the better – this is only the beginning of our movement.

I am honored and proud to lead our fight to put America first. This past year, I have travelled this great country and met many incredible Americans at our rallies. Yesterday in Atlanta, Georgia- we had a packed house of loving supporters. Even early on in our campaign, we had a record-setting rally in Mobile, Alabama, with over 30,000 attendees that joined our movement to Make America Great Again.

The Republican primary began with 17 experienced and talented candidates for President. At the Ronald Reagan Library on September 16th, your overwhelming support showed that our campaign had the message that resonated with hard- working Americans, and that DC-centric way of thinking is no longer capable of leading our country.

My campaign has been one of honesty and substance. We have created much-needed dialogue around the important issues facing our country. You’ve seen my leadership in setting the agenda this whole political season, on both sides of the aisle. We wouldn’t be talking about illegal immigration. We wouldn’t be talking about the drugs pouring in and the bad trade deals costing American jobs. We wouldn’t have called the terrorist attack in Orlando for what it is: radical Islamic terrorism. Politicians are all talk and no action.

The support of many wonderful Americans, led to resounding victories in the Republican Primary race, in which we beat the rigged political system and biased media with landslide victories. Our success began on February 9th, with an emphatic win in New Hampshire and reached a high point with our victory in South Carolina on February 20th. We had some tough losses along the way, but with your support we were able to bounce back and sweep the Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania and Rhode Island on April 26th, along with other monumental wins throughout the primary season. The best of which was our win in Indiana on May 3rd, which led to us being declared the presumptive nominee and make history!

The strong vote of confidence that American voters have placed in our message of Making America Great Again, has buoyed us to many victories and is truly heartwarming. While we are thankful for the phenomenal success we have enjoyed in the past year, we are just beginning! I could not be more thrilled as your presumptive Republican Presidential Nominee and to officially accept the GOP Nomination at the Convention in July. We must continue to strive towards beating Crooked Hillary in November and Making ALL of America Great Again!

Thank you again for your support.

Best Wishes,

Donald J. Trump

TEXT TRUMP TO 88022 TO GET EXCLUSIVE UPDATES

https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump...174187700725:0
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It's going to take a lot of work by many Trump Supporters to make this happen in November. But we can do it.

STAY TRUE! STAY TRUMP!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

come on every one back trump up he what we need in our wh he told, obama what was going to happen to our country & (Obama did not listen & Hillary think she know it all well she don't )
    obama should have been impeached along time ago by our congress . but they are in another world all by them self first it was the illegal immigrants that trump told to build a wall
    obama just had every Tom Dick & Harry over & the hell us our country . not job's at all
    Obama & Hillary help all of the other Country & the hell with our country . trump told Obama about the pip line for job .. no good. &Hillary close the coal mind down now the guy
    ;s don't have'job;s many other thing 's as well obama just would not listen to trump
    & now this happen in Fl it not trump doing it your doing (your the our leader what a leader

you can not say the word at all & this TomiLahrem said the say thing go & listen your our leader that a good one trump would be more of a leader in our country then you or Hillary would be she have us all kill as for you . im for trump all the way you go after trump why you should be angry at the guy that kill all of them in fl did you no