Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Trump has been recruited by Putin as an agent for Russia, blasts former CIA boss

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Post Trump has been recruited by Putin as an agent for Russia, blasts former CIA boss

Donald Trump has been recruited by Putin as an agent for Russia, blasts former CIA boss

THE former deputy director of the CIA has accused Vladimir Putin of recruiting Donald Trump as an "unwitting agent" of Russia.

By LEVI WINCHESTER PUBLISHED: 00:01, Sat, Aug 6, 2016 | UPDATED: 13:56, Sat, Aug 6, 2016

GETTY Vladimir Putin has been accused of manipulating Donald Trump

Career intelligence official Michael Morell denounced the Republican candidate as a threat to national security after claiming President Putin had played upon his "vulnerabilities by complimenting him".

His attack on Mr Trump came in a scathing article where Mr Morell chose to fully endorse Hillary Clinton as the next US President, while predicting her rival would be a "poor, even dangerous, commander in chief".

Mr Morell warned Mr Trump had become a pawn of Mr Putin as he accused the Russian leader of manipulation.

He said a New York Times column: "President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia was a career intelligence officer, trained to identify vulnerabilities in an individual and to exploit them.

"That is exactly what he did early in the primaries.

"Mr Putin played upon Mr Trump’s vulnerabilities by complimenting him. He responded just as Mr Putin had calculated."

In the intelligence business, we would say that Mr Putin had recruited Mr Trump as an unwitting agent of the Russian Federation
    Michael Morell

He continued: "In the intelligence business, we would say that Mr Putin had recruited Mr Trump as an unwitting agent of the Russian Federation."

The Russian leader was widely reported to have said in December Mr Trump was “a very brilliant person, talented without any doubt".

Mr Trump responded kindly: “It is always a great honor to be so nicely complimented by a man so highly respected within his own country and beyond."

He added: “I think Putin said some really nice things. He called me a genius. He said Trump’s a genius.

“I’m not disavowing that Putin called me a genius. Are you crazy?

“Wouldn’t it be good if we actually got along with countries, wouldn’t it be a positive thing? Do we always have to fight?”

In US presidential debates, Mr Trump confidently added he would get along with Mr Putin a lot better than President Barack Obama has.

Last month the Republican also said he would consider accepting Mr Putin’s annexation of Crimea if he becomes president.

Mr Trump, 70, claimed the Crimeans appear happy that Russia’s troops and equipment have been present in their country for the last two years.

His comments contrast with those of President Obama’s administration which imposed sanctions on Moscow after they intervened in Crimea’s dispute with Ukraine.

Mr Trump's running mate, Indiana Governor Mike Pence responded to Mr Morell's column on the Today show aired in the US.

Speaking to host Savannah Guthrie, he said: "I suppose this is the same CIA that told the president that ISIS was the JV team?

"I mean, come on Savannah, these people are playing politics. And I get all of that."

5 Donald Trump has been recruited by Putin as an agent for Russia, blasts former CIA boss

Morrell has endorsed Hillary and like the rest of her surrogates, will spew anything. JMO

The Clinton Campaign and its Surrogates are Insane. They are actually crazy. They are so evil, their minds have become Reptilian. For anyone, let alone a professional, to claim that because Trump wants to make friends with Russia, a policy goal of most Real Americans for decades, who have never understood this Make An Enemy Out of Russia Scan we've all been living under for almost 60 years, he's a puppet of Putin, or an "unwitting agent" of Russia is .... insane. Trump has the same goal I've had since the 70's, become friends with Russia. Am I an "unwitting agent of Putin"? Well, of course not. For the Media to even take such comments seriously, is laughable, and shows how totally stupid and corrupt they are.

The reason of course has nothing to do with the Ukraine or Crimea. Crimea voted to leave the Ukraine and become part of Russia, because the majority of the population of Crimea is ... Russian.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

In the intelligence business, we would say that Mr Putin had recruited Mr Trump as an unwitting agent of the Russian Federation
    Michael Morell
    In the intelligent business, we would say that Mr. Morell has been recruited by Mr. Obama and Mrs. Clinton to be a witting agent of their agenda to bankrupt our nation and impoverish our people. After all, Mr. Morell as a former Deputy Director of the CIA has more psychological tools and more experience with spreading lies for money, paying to play, and manipulating populations to do one thing or another than Vladimir Putin. Based on the record of actual results and outcomes.

Was Mr. Morell with the CIA during the invasion of Iraq where a bona fide lie was used to convince the American Public that Iraq had WMD's and we therefore must invade?

Lets check.

Well, yes he was. In fact, by 2001, he was the President's "Briefer" and managed the staff that prepared the CIA's Brief for the President, since 2001. Morell knows all the tricks of "briefings" and writing public statements to support whatever game they're playing that day.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Morell
    Last edited by Judy; 08-06-2016 at 11:43 AM.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hellery is probably nervous as to what Putin could tell Trump about the deals she made with Russia with the Uranium and taking ranchers land to mine for uranium in Oregon. Think if Trump and Putin became agreeable what Trump could learn. This could benefit them both.

Quote Originally Posted by posylady View Post
    Hellery is probably nervous as to what Putin could tell Trump about the deals she made with Russia with the Uranium and taking ranchers land to mine for uranium in Oregon. Think if Trump and Putin became agreeable what Trump could learn. This could benefit them both.
    And benefit the American People. There is so much we need to know that has put US in this perilous circumstance we're in. I've always loved the Russians. They suffered so much during WWII. And in efforts to recoup from the hardships and devastation they suffered during that war, without ever asking for a penny from the United States or anyone else, has put them at the top of my list for a really, really long time. I realize their form of government was different, and in order to maintain it, their leaders felt a strong hand was necessary, but these tactics were largely supported by the Russian People in order to survive. Their circumstances are such and so different that we can't truly appreciate how hard life has been most Russians, yet they have excellent educations, pride, culture and tremendous goodness.

They have always wanted to be our friends, at the end of the day, they always have been, and we need to formalize that friendship, make it public, and use it to better both our countries and through that, bring a greater peace to the world. We are the 2 largest nuclear powers, and we should be something other than that or at least more than that.
    Last edited by Judy; 08-06-2016 at 11:53 AM.

I was in Russia in January 1992, part of the first group of "tourists" after perestroika. I saw first hand what 50 years of communism looked like and it was not pretty. The party elites lived like royalty while the rest of the people just got by. The Russian people that I encountered were curious about the Amerikanskies, but they were friendly and welcoming. There is no reason that we should not have a better relationship with Russia. IMO

If you ever want to know what growing up in Russia under communism was like, read the book Mig Pilot, the story of Viktor Belenko.

MIG Pilot: The Final Escape of Lt. Belenko

by John Daniel Barron
    4.11 · Rating Details · 333 Ratings · 46 Reviews
    To be a MIG pilot in Russia is to be as close to heaven as communism allows. Millions are spent on your training. Andnothing is too lavish for your living. Lt Viktor Belenko was a MIG-25 pilot - one of Russia's elite warriors and the supreme expression of the ideal communist man. Or so everyone believed.
    Then on September 6, 1976, while on a routine training flight, Lt. Belenko veered off course - and embarked on an incredible escape, an unforgiveable betrayal of his nation, and a daring and torturous personal journey of hope and courage.
    MIG PILOT is the thrilling true story of how Russia's greatest air military secret was stolen and delivered right into America's lap. But it's more - it's the fascinating life story of a peasant's son who grew up to possess every luxury and honor Russia can bestow. And who threw it all away for one desperate chance to possess a dream. The American Dream. (less)

https://www.wired.com/2016/08/americas-voting-machines-arent-ready-election/
    Last edited by Newmexican; 08-06-2016 at 02:34 PM.

What a wonderful opportunity that was for you, Newmexican. I remember when I was in school, I think it was grade school or junior high, our Superintendent was invited on a mission to Russia arranged through the Governor's Office and some other organization, maybe even the federal government. Don't remember the details. What I remember is his speech to us school kids at a full school assembly upon his return. He had taken chewing gum, Juicy Fruit, a lot of it, and handed it out wherever he went. They'd never had gum before. They lacked so much but were lovely, intelligent, well-educated, cultural and proud to be Russian it seemed to him. I admired them for that reason and hoped one day even as a child that our countries would be friends like we're supposed to be and should be.