Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Trump on Hillary Clinton: 'Highly overrated in the brains department'

Trump on Hillary Clinton: 'Highly overrated in the brains department'

USA TODAY 2:01 p.m. EDT July 11, 2016

Donald Trump speaks at a town hall-style campaign event in Manchester, N.H, in June. (Photo: Robert F. Bukaty, AP)

Hillary Clinton’s brains? “Highly overrated,” according to Donald Trump.

The presumptive Republican presidential nominee had some thoughts about Clinton’s brain power and how she handles pressure in an interview with The Washington Post on Monday.

"She is highly overrated in the brains department," Trump said of Clinton. "She is really bad at reacting under pressure."

"I was always a good athlete," he said, adding, though, that not all “good athletes” can handle pressure, a swipe at Clinton.

"Whether it was the war or the emails got worse and worse and worse," he said of what he saw as Clinton's failure to handle pressure.

Trump also continued to stoke speculation about who his running mate would be — a list which he said included five people.

"I don’t need two anti-establishment people," Trump said, reinforcing previous statements that he was looking for a political insider to balance the ticket.

"Someone respected by the establishment and liked by the establishment would be good for unification. I do like unification of the Republican Party."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...newstopstories

"Someone respected by the establishment and liked by the establishment would be good for unification. I do like unification of the Republican Party."
    Can appreciate him wanting to appease some of the establishment folks and try to unify the party but I sure hope he is very careful with that choice.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn