Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Trump makes pre-debate appearance with women who have accused Bill Clinton of rape

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Trump makes pre-debate appearance with women who have accused Bill Clinton of rape

Trump makes pre-debate appearance with women who have accused Bill Clinton of rape

DAVID FERGUSON
    09 OCT 2016 AT 19:56 ET

Donald Trump appears alongside women who have accused ex-President Bill Clinton of sexual misconduct (Screen capture)

Donald Trump made a publicity appearance before Sunday night’s debate against Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton in which he appeared alongside Juanita Broadrrick, Kathleen Willey and other women who accused former Pres. Bill Clinton of sexual misconduct.
    Mediaite reported that the women joined Trump in making a statement against Hillary Clinton’s candidacy.
    Watch the video, at the link
    http://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/trum...inton-of-rape/

That is so great of Donald Trump to support these women. They've been harmed, threatened, ridiculed and belittled by the Clintons and their Clinton and Democratic Machine, all totally supported by a Corrupt Media.

Thank you Donald Trump for helping these women to have a voice after all of these years.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Good move on Trump's part. Now he needs to point out that Shillary's tax returns also claim a loss and she and Slick Willy have taken advantage of the same absurd tax loop holes that our government allows.

On behalf of all American women (I say this half in jest because so many other women presume to speak for us ALL)-- I'd like to say that I for one am not offended by Trump's hot-mike revelation. Juvenile? Yes. Absurd? Yes. But I want liberals to explain to me how this incident was worse than our Commander in Chief (IN OFFICE, not just running for office) getting a BJ under his desk in the Oval office or playing cigar games with a young intern?? There is NO comparison and they're grasping at straws to come up with anything they can to offend Trump supporters. This matter is between Trump and the woman he was referring to-- NO ONE ELSE. NOT all women everywhere, born and unborn. If someone offends me directly with their words I stand up for myself, just as any woman should or has the right to do. By victimizing ALL women with Trump's word, liberals are actually insulting women and implying that we can't stand up for ourselves and put a man in his place. About half the men I know would confess to having similar conversations with buddies about women, just like all of us pay the least taxes we can get away with, yet Trump is called out on these things as if he's a freak or the only person to have acted. The double-standard is getting worse and worse as the election is nearer.

Good move, indeed. And I think Donald did a very good job in the debate tonight. He didn't let himself get bogged down in defense of stupid things from a decade ago. He brought Hillary her lunch. Then ate it
    But...I'll bet for the media, the big takeaway from tonight will be him calling Hillary "the devil". THAT'S what the buzz will be for the next week.

Quote Originally Posted by florgal View Post
    Good move, indeed. And I think Donald did a very good job in the debate tonight. He didn't let himself get bogged down in defense of stupid things from a decade ago. He brought Hillary her lunch. Then ate it
    But...I'll bet for the media, the big takeaway from tonight will be him calling Hillary "the devil". THAT'S what the buzz will be for the next week.
    Agree. Trump brought it to her and in the last 15 minutes she looked like she was going to fall over.

Exclusive Video–Broaddrick, Willey, Jones to Bill Clinton’s Defenders: ‘These Are Crimes,’ ‘Terrified’ of ‘Enabler’ Hillary

Breitbart News

by Aaron Klein9 Oct 2016

WASHINGTON, D.C — In an exclusive video interview at the presidential suite of the historic Watergate Hotel, the victims of Bill Clinton’s alleged sexual assault — Juanita Broaddrick, Kathleen Willey, and Paula Jones — got together for the first time in person to express their personal fear of Hillary Clinton and to warn voters that Clinton does not stand for women’s issues.

The three women, who say their lives were forever changed by their experiences with the Clintons, used words like “terrified” and “frightened” to describe their feelings about the prospects of a Hillary Clinton presidency.

When asked about the counter-argument that their allegations toward Bill Clinton only dig up past “infidelities,” all three women attacked establishment media figures for using this language.

“We were not willing participants,” Broaddrick said. “These were crimes.” In a separate interview, Broaddrick shared her own story of brutal sexual assault which she says Bill Clinton perpetrated against her.

Willey called out NBC News’ Andrea Mitchell and CNN’s Jake Tapper by name, challenging them: “These are not infidelities. A rape is not an infidelity. These are crimes. Any other people would be in jail…

“This is no longer about infidelities, indiscretions, girlfriends, sex, interns — none of those. This is about a serial rapist, a predator, and his wife who has enabled his behavior all of these years.”

Later in this interview, Jones, Willey, and Broaddrick expressed fear at how a potential President Hillary Clinton would use the power of her office.

“It terrifies me and it should terrify all women,” Jones stated about Hillary’s presidential ambitions.

“It should terrify all men and women,” Willey added. “She will annihilate any enemy. All of her enemies. Anybody who has spoken against her. Across the board for I don’t know how many years. She will get rid of them.”

“No woman who advocates for women attacks the victims of sexual assault be it by her husband or anybody else,” said Willey.

The women argued that the term “enabler” best describes Hillary Clinton’s role in her husband’s alleged sexual crimes.

“There is not a better word for any of this,” stated Broaddrick. “Especially when she threatened me personally.”

Willey added, “She is complicit in everything that he has done.”

“She had helped him do it,” asserted Jones.

“She has turned a blind eye for decades against what he has done” stated Broaddrick. “And she has been the main one to help cover this up. And go after us.”

Willey and Jones both accused Bill Clinton of sexual assault, with Willey saying that she suffered acts of intimidation in what she has described as a campaign to silence her. Broaddrick says that Bill Clinton raped her, and recently stated in an interview with this reporter that she was raped twice during the same 1978 alleged assault.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...exual-assault/
    Last edited by artist; 10-10-2016 at 10:48 AM.

hillary looked more like a man than a woman last night in her ellen degeneres tuxsuit and new short hairdo. We know she swears like a sailor too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwMCUxhq9u0
    Last edited by artist; 10-10-2016 at 11:06 AM.