Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Trump Protesters Recorded Stealing Trump Signs

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Trump Protesters Recorded Stealing Trump Signs

BY: Washington Free Beacon Staff
    May 24, 2016 2:16 pm

Signs supporting Donald Trump’s presidential campaign lined a sidewalk until a few young Trump protesters ran up and began to steal them.

A bystander recorded his confrontation with one of the protesters.

“I hate Donald Trump,” the protester said as he stole the sign. “He’s literally basically Hitler. He’s doing the same thing as Hitler did, well, in a different way.”

The man recording the video began to ask the young anti-Trump activist a series of questions about Trump’s platforms.

“Do you think it’s fair to say that he’s not against Mexicans, he’s just against illegal immigrants?” the interviewer asked.

“I don’t know, I’m pretty sure he’s racist,” the protester said. Seconds later, he changed his answer to “I guess I can say I know he’s racist.”

The video recorder compared Trump’s proposed wall to the U.S. border and the wall built between San Diego, California, and Tijuana, Mexico, suggesting that a “wall” already exists. In the end, the activist admitted that illegal immigration is a problem and that there should be a system to check who comes in and out of the country.

The video continues for almost eight minutes. The interviewer continues to pose questions and the activist contradicts himself throughout the conversation.

“So, in essence, are you really against Trump or against the idea that we can’t build [the wall] practically?”

“I know what you’re saying, but when I see him talk, he’s just so fake to me,” the young man concludes but also says that other politicians, including Hillary Clinton, are fake as well.

The interviewer’s final suggestion? Put the sign back and head home to research more information in order to argue his point in a more intelligent way.

Spoiler alert: The activist still hates Donald Trump and still steals the sign.

http://freebeacon.com/politics/trump...g-trump-signs/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That poor protester. He wants to be on the right side of the issues, but he struggles trying to figure out what side he should be on. Why? Because certain people in our country like Trump's political opponents, the media and illegal alien advocates confuse the issues. Of course anyone with common sense knows there's nothing wrong with a wall to stop a clear and present foreign invasion and of course there's nothing wrong with wanting to stop illegal immigration. Wanting a wall and other measures including deportations to stop illegal immigration is not racist, they're the right things to want.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn