Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Trump Supporter Describes Vicious Attack: ‘Fearful For My Life’

Posted By Amber Randall On 2:08 PM 11/21/2016

A Trump supporter declared that he still does not feel safe after speaking out about an attack he suffered from anti-Trump protesters.

Valentin Muntyan spoke out about his attack from anti-Trump protesters after driving through one of their protests-turned-riot in Portland, Ore. Nov.10, reports KGW.com.

Demonstrators tagged buildings, smashed windows with baseball bats and knocked out power during a night of riots in Portland.

Muntyan maintained that he drove through the protest in his jeep with his brother and nephew. Protesters smashed his windshield and ripped the flags off of his car after he told them he supported President-elect Donald Trump.

“I was fearful for my life,” he said. As he drove through the protest, demonstrators asked him who he voted for after seeing the American flags flying from his car.

“I told them I support U.S. elections results and I support Trump,” Muntyan said.”They surrounded us and started ripping off the flag.They smashed the windshield with a bat.”

Protesters can be seen in the video hitting Muntyan’s car with a baseball bat and a skateboard.

Some protesters asked why Muntyan drove by in his car, saying that it seemed like he was trying to provoke them.

Muntyan maintained that they were just driving by.

Police arrested 20-year-old Gavin Hotchkiss in Milwaukie, Ore. in connection with vandalizing Muntyan’s jeep. Detectives gathered information demonstrating that Hotchkiss participated in defacing the Jeep.

Muntayan said that as an immigrant from Ukraine, he loves the United States and is proud to be a citizen. The attack left him and his family fearful though.

“My family is still in shock about what happened and we feel not safe,” he said.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/21/tr...l-for-my-life/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Trump supporter describes attack by Portland protesters

(video at the source link)

Christine Pitawanich, KGW 8:10 AM. PST November 21, 2016

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A Portland-area man is talking about the pulse-pounding experience he had with violent anti-Trump protestors a little over a week ago, saying he's still in shock.

A chaotic scene greeted Valentin Muntyan in downtown Portland Thursday, Nov. 10. Contrary to demonstrators chanting "peaceful protest," things quickly started getting out of hand.

The incident was caught on cam and Muntyan uploaded a video to his YouTube page. The Jeep is in the middle of a big crowd of anti-Trump protestors.

Muntyan said he was driving with his brother and nephew when at an intersection, someone noticed the flags on his car and asked whom he voted for. He was honest.

"I told them I support U.S. elections results and I support Trump," said Muntyan.

Things went downhill, fast.

"They surrounded us and started ripping off the flag," said Muntyan who had a couple flags hanging on his car. "They smashed the windshield with a bat."

Rioters also smashed a headlight and a window. His car was even spray painted.

In the video, individual protestors can be heard telling Muntyan to leave because it was getting dangerous.

"I was fearful for my life," he said.

He was eventually able to weave through the crowd and connect with police.

Some demonstrators wondered about Muntyan's motivations for being downtown, saying he was trying to incite them.

"We were just driving by," said Muntyan.

He said he moved to the U.S. from Ukraine about 16 years ago.

"I love this country and I'm proud to be U.S. citizen," he said.

But what happened isn't something he expected.

Portland Police arrested 20-year-old Gavin Hotchkiss in Milwaukie for his part in vandalizing the Jeep and other cars and businesses.

In the meantime, Muntyan is still wrapping his head around what happened.

"My family is still in shock about what happened and we feel not safe," he said.

http://www.kgw.com/news/man-says-he-...-car/354415833
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The MEDIA is behind all of this division. I'm watching CNN right now calling for a 1 million woman march. The Trump opposition calling him a racist, a bigot, a NAZI, a birther, etc., etc., etc. All I can say to any woman that participates, look with the Million Man March got them, nothing. There are more in jail, more with no jobs, more living in poverty or on the streets, it didn't help them abit and it won't help women.

When you march against the very people who are elected to help you, it's very counter-productive, because you turned off the fellow Americans committed to aiding your situation by calling them names and denying their true intentions, so we may all say, why bother? You don't appreciate it anyway, so why do all the hard work and take all the heat to help people who are against you doing so for political reasons? Student protests didn't end the war in Vietnam, Richard Nixon ended it. Marches in the south didn't desegregate the schools, Richard Nixon and Jeff Sessions ended it.

The truth will set you free, lies will keep you underpaid, incarcerated or unemployed slaves of the people who put you in those positions to begin with.

What I think has to be done is do it fast, do it efficiently ad do it quietly. Announce the general goals and policies, but keep the details quiet so the CORRUPT MEDIA can't organize and incite violence. It's just good governance.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy