Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Trump's personal lawyer to file complaint after Comey testimony, source says

Trump's personal lawyer to file complaint after Comey testimony, source says

By Edmund DeMarche
    Published June 09, 2017
    Fox News

President Trump’s lawyer will file a complaint with the Department of Justice’s Inspector General's Office and the Senate Judiciary Committee after it was revealed Thursday that former FBI director James Comey leaked memos to a friend in order to inform the media about conversations with the president, a source told Fox News.

It is not clear when the attorney, Marc Kasowitz, will file the complaint. But the move appears to show that team Trump is trying to go on the offensive after Comey’s testimony.

Kasowitz is focusing on part of the testimony where Comey said he leaked the private conversation he had with Trump in order to prompt the appointment of a special counsel to investigate Russian interference.

7 BIG MOMENTS DURING THE TESTIMONY

“I woke up in the middle of the night on Monday night, ‘cause it didn’t dawn on me originally that there might be corroboration for our conversation; there might be a tape,” Comey said. “And my judgment was I needed to get that out in the public square so I asked a friend of mine to share the content of the memo with a reporter. Didn’t do it myself for a variety of reasons but I asked him to because I thought that might prompt the appointment of a special counsel. So I asked a close friend of mine to do it.”

Daniel Richman, a Columbia University law professor and close friend of Comey, has confirmed he leaked contents of one of Comey’s memos to The New York Times. Richman served with Comey in the Southern District of New York and at the FBI.

Kasowitz said in a statement that "Comey’s excuse for this unauthorized disclosure of privileged information and appears to entirely retaliatory. We will leave it the appropriate authorities to determine whether this leaks should be investigated along with all those others being investigated."

Comey, during his testimony, accused the Trump administration of “spreading “lies, plain and simple” about him and the FBI in the aftermath of his abrupt firing last month, declaring that the administration “defamed him and more importantly the FBI.”

In that testimony he had already disclosed that Trump demanded his "loyalty" and directly pushed him to "lift the cloud" of investigation by declaring publicly the president was not the target of the FBI probe into his campaign's Russia ties.

Comey said that he declined to do so in large part because of the "duty to correct" that would be created if that situation changed. Comey also said in his written testimony that Trump, in a strange private encounter near the grandfather clock in the Oval Office, pushed him to end his investigation into former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn.

Fox News' John Roberts and The Associated Press contributed to this report

Edmund DeMarche is a news editor for FoxNews.com. Follow him on Twitter @EDeMarche.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...urce-says.html
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Comey is a leaker. Comey is the "INTEL" leaker. Comey leaked the dossier. Comey leaked the phony memos. Comey is the "INTEL" leaker. Comey is a freak, he ain't right. How this man ever rose as high as he did in our Justice Department and was appointed to the position of Director, FBI is scary.

The whole Russia story is a hoax created by the Clinton campaign with the aid and abetting of Jim Comey. Check out Comey and his involvement in the Clinton Whitewater Scandal. This relationship goes way back and all the way back to Arkansas.

Comey has used this leak to play most of the 3 branches of the US government, the CORRUPT MSM and many Americans for fools. The only ones who didn't fall for this hoax is Trump himself, his Trump Team and his Trump Supporters. Comey created these memos to prompt a Special Counsel. Why? Comey is a Resistance Snowflake, a man of no character, no scruples, no honor, no decency. He's rag hack non-elected political hack NeverTrumper who wanted Hillary to win the election to keep his job and his power and his ability to spy on people, ruin the lives of good people, and exploit the role of the FBI to try to control our government and manipulate our political system.

We need a law as soon as possible that prevents any investigation by the FBI of any person or entity without an actual reported crime with habeas corpus intact or reasonable cause to investigate terrorism. Any other investigation would be unauthorized and considered a felony with long prison sentences for anyone engaged in it.

That's of course assuming we don't already have such laws, which I suspect we do. If we do, then it's time to enforce them to the letter and verse.

Someone needs to ask the existing Director of the FBI, Andrew McCabe, how the FBI knew the DNC had been hacked BEFORE the DNC knew it had been hacked. Someone should have asked Comey that question yesterday.

LOCK 'EM UP!!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What's gone on here since the election regarding the hoax of Russian Interference in our election, Trump Ties to Russia, Collusion Between Trump Associates and Russia is a national disgrace. For the Gang of Eight, the FBI, the CIA, the NSA Agency and the DNI to refuse to confirm for the American Public that their President is NOT under investigation by the FBI or anyone else is an unbelievable disgrace, a cowardly, partisan wrongful act, and a danger to the security and safety of the American People.

When the leaks are reporting false and fake news, when members of Congress are speaking lies and falsehoods, calling for impeachment, calling Trump a Traitor and guilty of Espionage, conducting Witch Hunts on a McCarthyism scale against supporters, associates, family members and allies of candidate Trump and members of the White House staff who work for our President, these are all internal crimes by Americans, not the Russians. These actions and lies caused protests, lack of confidence in our President, disillusionment and riots. People have been hurt, businesses damaged, voters and citizens disappointed, angry and upset.

People need to go to jail for this. Russia didn't threaten our "democracy", Americans working in our government and media threatened our "democracy" with lies, fake news and hoaxes. When our INTEL and FBI community stands idly by watching and listening and does nothing to correct the record both on the phony collusion claims and that the President was personally under investigation by the FBI, then they become part and parcel of perpetuating the harm. Every single one of them owes our country a deep apology for not standing up and telling the American Public the truth a long time ago when our dear President had the wisdom and good judgment to ask them to do so.

Trump was right about the "cloud", and he was right about the "hoax". Clinton created the "hoax" and Comey created the "cloud". This is like the Salem Witch Hunt Trials of long ago, our justice system is in disarray starting with the FBI and running right up through the DOJ for this to have happened in the United States in 2017.

It's truly a disgrace, it was an attempt to conduct a "legal coup" to overturn an election so the SWAMP that has nearly destroyed it could regain its power to complete the task.

Thank God for Donald J Trump who has more guts and determination than any President in my lifetime.

Comey perjured himself in his testimony yesterday, probably a lot of times, but one situation stand out to me:

1) Comey stated that the reason he didn't keep memos on Obama meetings is because he only met with him twice, once about law enforcement issues and once to say good-bye.

2) Comey also stated that Trump never asked him about how to prevent Russian interference, whereas Obama asked about it all the time in his "numerous meetings" with Obama.

Someone needs to look into this. Comey is confessing that he met with Obama numerous times about the election.
    Last edited by Judy; 06-09-2017 at 10:30 AM.