Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

The Truth Behind Barack Obama’s Benghazi Body Of Lies

16 hours ago by Leon Puissegur

The Truth Behind Barack Obama’s Benghazi Body Of Lies

6 Comments

Barack Hussein Obama was at the helm on September 11, 2012 when four Americans were brutally murdered in Benghazi, Libya. However, though they were murdered, he already had a cover story all lined up! Sounds like a story of fiction rather than fact, but what is about to be shown in the following article has taken months to uncover and verify from several sources, people we cannot and would not be able to call by name. While the Benghazi scandal is very complicated, we finally found the articles by Mr. Douglas Hagmann and had to wait for some verification of these before we wrote about them. Mr. Hagmann did a “Comprehensive Investigative Report” and wrote about it under the title of Body of lies from Benghazi to Barack. We requested permission to show some of what Mr. Hagmann wrote to allow skeptics to see for themselves what is known beyond the White House and maybe it is because those in the White House did not read the reports or papers until let us say, recently.
    Now we know, many of you will wonder just what can be shown about Benghazi that has not been shown and just how it all this link back to maybe Obama and a few others around him? First, we know for a fact that Benghazi happened on September 11, 2012. Now very few with half a brain would ever dream that this attack had anything other than the word “terrorists” linked directly to it since it happened on the 11th anniversary of the fateful day the Twin Towers were taken down by Islamic jihadists with the lives of nearly 3,000 innocent people snuffed out. How can this be linked back to or even close to Obama, especially since it was right before an important Presidential election? It does seem very weird to have something like a terrorist act happen just over a month before a Presidential election. According to Obama, Al-Qaeda, or whatever one wishes to call those Islamic jihadists with rags around their heads, willing to blow themselves up and kill freedom-loving Westerners, were on the run, like running all the way to Benghazi!
    Mr. Hagmann goes into his investigation with what follows:
    “During the course of any complex investigation, detectives are always searching for that elusive “ah-ha!” moment, or the point at which a breakthrough of a case is achieved. Often, that moment never arrives, or is considerably less than dramatic when it does. In this case, the truth appeared to be so adeptly hidden and convoluted that it took me a long time before I realized that many of the puzzle pieces were actually in plain view, but they were just not readily identifiable. The reason, I concluded, was that I was looking at this entire situation all wrong. That’s when the “ah-ha” moment turned into an “uh-oh” moment.” (See – http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/archives/6860, paragraph 4 of his article.)
    Mr. Hagmann goes on to say:
    “First, I made the erroneous assumption that I knew who the “good guys” and the “bad guys” are, much like someone watching a vintage movie with “cops and robbers” where the good guys wear the police uniforms and the bad guys wear masks. I did not anticipate that some of the so-called good guys might actually be the perpetrators, especially considering the evil woven into these events. I am willing, however, to stipulate that some of the “bad guys” might be nothing more than unwitting pawns unknowingly involved in a larger agenda, although I find that more difficult to accept given the death and destruction involved.
    Secondly, I believe that I’ve found evidence that suggests links between this video, or at least the manner in which this video was first created, then changed and finally used, to key people and entities involved with a number of suspicious events over the last decade. It would appear that some of the individuals and entities, including but not limited to high ranking members of both political parties, elected officials, and members of the intelligence community have some level of active or passive involvement in this and various past events of significance, but have adeptly maintained a plausibly deniable role by only slight degrees of separation.”
    Now just what has Mr. Hagmann discovered that made him go from the “ah-ha” moment to an “uh-oh” moment? Unless my eyes deceived me, it comes from the one thing that every CIA agent is taught, “plausible deniability.” Mr. Hagmann discusses this, along with the possible way that now CIA director John O. Brennan got his job. We have had two other statements that came to us under false names showing that John Brennan had obtained all of Obama’s documents, his real birth certificate, his passports from Indonesia, his College transcripts showing a “foreign” student visa, and all the other oddities many have discussed and failed to be able to prove. But we will now show through Mr. Hagmann’s article the links back to Obama, Brennan, Clinton, and many others that may well show that the video they claimed was responsible for inciting rage in the Islamists in Benghazi was actually thought of by some friends of theirs!
    To continue with Mr. Hagmann’s article and his findings;
    “To bring more specificity to the above, it would appear that there is a possible connection between the dissemination of the controversial video with the 2008 passport office break-in scandal that involved improper computer access to the passport records of Barack Hussein Obama, Hillary Rodham Clinton, and John McCain. The latter is an enigma in its own right, having its own level of complicity and complexity. Additionally, that particular event appears to involve other events at its periphery, including but not limited to the murder of the key witness in that case, Lieutenant Quarles Harris Jr.
    One thing that appears to exist, if my investigative findings are correct, is that some of the same individuals and entities that were directly and indirectly involved in the passport office break-in, including government and defense contractors, appear to have a role in the video controversy.
    This leads to the third and perhaps most disturbingly critical discovery. If my investigative findings are correct, it is my opinion as a professional investigator that the events in Libya, which have now spread across the globe, were a direct result of a covert CIA mission that appears to have been compromised from within our own government. If I am incorrect, however, the alternative is even more unthinkable.
    If correct, my investigative trail leads directly to the U.S. Department of State and the CIA with some level of White House involvement, at which point things become even more convoluted. It is here that one might become confused with the aforementioned “good guy versus bad guy” identification process.
    Chronology of the video
    14 July 2011: A “casting call” was posted to Craig’s List, soliciting actors and actresses to appear in a movie under the working title Desert Warrior. Research published by various websites such as gawker notes that key in the video’s production was 65 year-old Alan Roberts, a/k/a Robert Brownell, a film director and editor of films such as Young Lady Chatterly, The Happy Hooker goes to Hollywood, and Karate Cop.
    Roberts directing role was the result of a request by Egyptian native Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, a/k/a “Sam Bacile,”
    who was allegedly an informational and possibly operational asset for the U.S. Department of Justice.
    According to several cast members who appeared in the video, they were told that they were appearing in a historical drama set in the Middle East and were hoodwinked into a false plot. Some have publicly stated that some of their dialogue was changed to such an extent, that someone actually dubbed over the words they spoke. In other words, the audio was changed. After a careful review of the video trailer, this claim appears to have merit.
    The video was scheduled to be shown at the Vine Theater in Los Angeles, California on 30 June, 2012 under a new title, The Innocence of Bn Laden [sic]. Two-(2) screenings were scheduled. Thousands of flyers written in Arabic were created and passed out in advance of that date.
    29 June 2012 (Friday): A regular to the Los Angeles City Council meetings, a man identified as John Walsh, Hollywood resident and operator of a local blog site, participated in the general public comments. His appearance begins at the 2:30:15 mark in the archived footage of the Los Angeles meeting at City Hall. Rather cryptically, he simply asks rhetorically whether the “neo-Nazis are coming to Hollywood and directs the council members to his blog that references the Vince Theater showing.
    30 June 2012 (Saturday): Accounts of the scheduled showing differ, but based on information obtained from Steve Klein, the spokesman for the film on a special 90-minute edition of The Hagmann & Hagmann Report on Sunday, September 23, 2012, the showings were cancelled when no one showed up to watch the video. The theater reportedly “closed” the screening without incident. It is relevant to point out that the alleged screening for this video was scheduled during the time when Jews typically observe Shabbat. Therefore, it is unlikely that the screening was scheduled or otherwise arranged by anyone in the Jewish community.
    1 July 2012 (Sunday): Interestingly, the title of the video that was published online was changed from The Innocence of Bn Laden [sic] to The Innocence of Muslims on a YouTube channel that hosted the trailer. The video was hosted on an account under the name Sam Bacile, who was actually determined to be Nakoula Basseley Nakoula.
    1 July – 11 September 2012: The video lies relatively dormant until it is cited for the violence by U.S. government officials.
    The official assertions made by Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, UN Ambassador Susan Rice, and Barack Hussein Obama that the controversial video was the proximal cause of the initial spate of violence or protests can be readily dispelled by simply looking at the history of the number of views through September 11, 2012. The video did not gain notoriety until the murderous events had already concluded in Libya.”
    Now this is a time line that very few if any but Mr. Hagmann and maybe those that knew of the actual operation were aware of. If any of this is correct it may well show a direct link back to someone in the White House and we are as of now doing some back checks to see if we can find the link needed. But we need only look at the article presented by Mr. Hagmann to see that the one person who had obtained the records that may well show Obama is not even a United States Citizen was none other than John O. Brennan. See for yourself from what Mr. Hagmann has found and what we have obtained through an undisclosed tip.
    “In the ‘Montagraph video,’ a connection is drawn to Stanley, Inc. The importance of this, beyond the status as defense contractors from Arlington, Virginia, lies in the digital fingerprints connecting the video The Innocence of Muslims with a user with access to the NewsPoliticsNow website. The ‘Montagraph video’ explains the connection by the presence of a common avatar, or an image used by Internet posters. It is here that things become as disturbing as they are convoluted.
    According to published reports, Stanley, Inc. was awarded a $164 million contract to print new U.S. passports in 2006. Two employees of Stanley, Inc., along with a third individual employed by another defense contractor identified as The Analysis Corporation, were identified as the perpetrators who breached the records of the U.S. passport office on three occasions in 2008 and “improperly accessed” the passport records of Barack Hussein Obama, Hillary Clinton and John McCain. The breaches occurred on January 9, February 21 and March 14, 2008.
    It is important to note that the CEO of the Analysis Corporation at the time of the passport office break-in was John O. Brennan, who served as a close advisor to Obama in 2008 on matters of intelligence and foreign policy. Brennan also contributed to Obama’s 2008 presidential campaign. Brennan also had a 25-year career in the CIA.”
    With the way that the White House is holding back on the Benghazi investigation, it may well be that the entire Benghazi matter goes all the way to the White House and maybe even directly to Obama himself. Could this be true? Could our nation be in this much trouble to be able to listen to a President that has been called a huge liar over many other scandals and that Benghazi is just another lie to him that he cares nothing about? Remember, Obama made a strange statement the other day, “I should not have to call Russia,” or words to that effect. It kind of reminds one of the time during a debate where Obama stated, “That is not something in my pay grade.” Kind of close don’t you think?
    Hagmann concludes, “The video appears to be serving multiple purposes. It appears to be a multi-faceted catalyst by seemingly opposing parties to advance different agendas. One might be to suppress any criticism of Islam and ultimately restrict our freedom of speech – both religious and political dissent, while the other is to foment chaos in Islamic countries as a means to an end.”

This article is the first in a series.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/07/th...-body-of-lies/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    They all lied…and this one picture* is the proof

Posted on June 30, 2013 by Diane Sori
    As new information is finally starting to leak out about what really happened in Benghazi on that fateful night of September 11, 2012, NOTHING is more telling than this one single photograph…for this photograph proves that Ambassador Christopher Stevens did NOT die of smoke inhalation in the embassy compound as was claimed by the Obama administration, but was taken alive, raped, sodomized, and God only knows what else…and Barack HUSSEIN Obama, Hillary Clinton, and all those in their vile orbit knew this from day one and all bold-faced lied.
    They all willfully, deliberately, and with malice LIED to Ambassador Stevens’ family and to ‘We the People’. And while we all know that some claim that Stevens was the middle-man in Obama’s gun and weapons running operation to the Syrian rebels, or that he was actually kidnapped to trade for the Blind Sheik and mistakenly killed, I believe that what I will tell you about this picture coupled with Obama’s cover-up and LIES, gives credence to my belief (one that I’ve had since day one) that Ambassador Steven’s found out Obama was running guns and weapons under the table to the al-Qaeda supported Syrian rebels, and was silenced before he could expose what Obama was doing.
    Before I get to the photograph we must let the lead-up facts speak for themselves.
    First, we all know there was NO spontaneous mob protest outside the consulate as Obama claimed for the first two weeks after the attack. Mob violence that got out of control because of an anti-islamic YouTube video he said, but a video that few had actually seen, that is until he went on Pakistani TV bloviating and apologizing for it after the fact. And with both former CIA Director David H. Petreaus and then Secretary of State Hillary Clinton both knowing beyond a shadow of a doubt that NO video was involved, they both bold-faced lied to Congress when first questioned, claiming that it was the video and the video alone that caused the attack. But I hate to tell them …NO I’m happy to tell them…lying under oath is a felony…an arrestable offense.
    Second, Obama and crew still continue to claim there was NO warning of an impending attack issued by our Benghazi consulate. LIARS…there were many calls fearing an attack was imminent sent out by NOT only the Benghazi consulate and Ambassador Stevens himself, but also by our Tripoli embassy. Stevens sent out numerous pleas for help in the days and hours before the attack, because he knew of and feared the significant number of well-armed militias, all with ties to al-Qaeda, that were roaming the area around Benghazi. Also, remember that just a few months before, in June of the same year, a terrorist attack on the British Ambassador to Libya was attempted (thankfully it failed) causing both Britain and the International Red Cross to close their Benghazi offices…and the Red Cross just does NOT pick up and run without justification.
    Those events in June alone should have served as a warning to Washington that our consulate and our people were in danger.
    Third, fast forward to September 10th, when al-Qaeda head honcho Ayman al-Zawahrin publicly called on Libyans to seek revenge for the killing of a Libyan al-Qaeda leader, and that the next morning, September 11th, Libyan so-called ‘police officers’ who were supposed to be helping guard the compound were seen taking pictures of the inside of the compound. In fact, Ambassador Stevens sent an e-mail to DC that morning stating that he found this picture-taking “troubling” and received NO reply. Now add in that on the afternoon of September 11th, the Blue Mountain Security manager, whose company also provided some of the guards for the Benghazi compound, sensed something was wrong and put out an alert via radio and cellphone, and according to media reports, there were roadblocks and check points set up well in advance of the attack because of his alert.
    Fourth, our response to all this was to send up an unarmed surveillance drone over the consulate compound about 90 minutes AFTER the attack started…the very drone through which Barack HUSSEIN Obama watched our people being slaughtered…which of course he claimed he NEVER did. And if you believe that I’ve got some swamp land to sell you, because (and this is my belief alone) this man had to make sure Stevens was killed one way or the other so his ‘secret’ would be safe…so rest assured he saw it all.
    And now remember all the conflicting reports of orders being issued or orders NOT being issued to ‘stand down’. I say ordering forces that were prepared to assist during an ongoing attack to ‘stand down’ or NOT giving go orders at all to units ready, willing, and able to assist is NOT an act of negligence as some are trying to claim, but borders on…if NOT is…an act of treason.
    And so, General Carter Ham, then commander of AFRICOM whose jurisdiction took in Benghazi, testified last week about that fateful night during a closed-door hearing before the House Armed Services Committee, but isn’t it odd that NO reports of his testimony have been reported on…NONE whatsoever by any of the news media…just reports on the testimony of underlings…hmmm…
    What we do know at this point is that two Marine anti-terrorist teams based in Rota, Spain, were ready to go assist in Benghazi, but reports claimed that it would have taken the first team 23 hours to get to Tripoli (which is an out-and-out LIE for while the two locations are 1,553 miles apart they’re only 3 hours 5 minutes apart in flight time), and that the second team was NEVER deployed because they were told that US personnel had been evacuated from Benghazi…another LIE because NO one had been evacuated and NO one was sent in to evacuate anyone. And isn’t it also odd that NOT one of these supposed ‘evacuees’… survivors actually…eye witnesses to the day’s events…has been seen or talked to by any media outlet…convenient huh. Also, there was a 130-man, fully armed Marine Force-Recon unit on the ground in Sigonella, Sicily, that could have been in Benghazi in 1 hour and 14 minutes, for the two locations are only 610 miles apart, but was NEVER called to do so.
    So, with General Ham testifying in a closed-door session with the House Armed Services Committee, we still CANNOT get word of what his testimony entailed, but underling Lt. Col. S.E. Gibson said his commanders…and who pray tell were those commanders…told him to remain in the capital of Tripoli to defend Americans in case of additional attacks, and to help survivors being evacuated from Benghazi…but at that time NO one was being evacuated as the consulate was under heavy attack with NO help coming to either aid or rescue them.
    And even with this testimony, even if the actual words ‘stand down’ were NOT uttered, the bottom line remains that with NO help forthcoming…with all parties involved making excuses for why help couldn’t be sent…this proves there was a total lack of military response to Ambassador Stevens’ pleas for help even with what the drone overhead was showing, and that in and of itself is an order to ‘stand down’ as far as I’m concerned.
    Now to the photograph itself and remember this is NOT a newly released photograph but a photograph now seen differently, because one main point in this photograph has been overlooked by all…until now that is. Remember reports by a Libyan doctor claimed Stevens died ‘at the consulate’ of “severe asphyxia,” sometimes known as smoke inhalation, but results of an autopsy done on Stevens’ body after it was returned to the US have NOT been made public to either prove or disprove that. And then known al-Qaeda terrorist Abdallah Dhu-al-Bajadin piped in claiming Stevens was killed by lethal injection ‘at the consulate’, and while some do NOT discard that as a possible cause of death that too has NOT been proven or disproved, again because our government has NOT released our US done autopsy results. But no matter as neither of those scenarios is the truth because Ambassador Stevens did NOT die at the Benghazi consulate…he died…NO he was MURDERED… after being taken very much ALIVE from the consulate and at the direct hands of the enemy…an enemy aided by our president…and here’s the proof…
    Notice Ambassador Stevens being carried by the barbarians…notice his right arm hanging down limp…now notice his bent left arm up by his face trying to either protect his face, cover his eyes, or even wipe tears from his eyes, but guess what…dead men do NOT wipe tears from their eyes nor do they try to cover their faces…NO…AMBASSADOR STEVENS WAS ALIVE NOT DEAD FROM SMOKE INHALATION and NO crap that he died at the hospital…and NO nonsense that maybe rigor-mortise had set in to bend his arm because that takes hours to happen and the time frame for that just isn’t here. This man was NOT being taken to a hospital after death as claimed but was dragged ALIVE through the streets, raped, sodomized, brutalized, and murdered by these muslim bast*rds, and this is why NO official US autopsy reports have been released. This fact had and still has to be hidden at all costs for Stevens being alive at this point could very well blow Barack HUSSEIN Obama’s cover-ups of why that night in Benghai happened.
    Bottom line…our miserable muslim sympathizing president and his equally miserable former Secretary of State both NOT only LIED to us all about the reason for Benghazi, but also covered-up the cause of Ambassador Stevens’ death and everything relating to Benghazi. And that, I believe, is grounds for immediate arrest for treason. _____________________________ * The Arabic writing on the photograph says: The Libyan Media Network… meaning this photo was actually released by the Libyan media itself and is NOT some photoshopped photo
    http://thepatriotfactor.blogspot.com...-all-lied.html

http://dryerreport.com/they-all-lied-and-this-one-picture-is-the-proof/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)