Thread: Truth Emerges

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Truth Emerges

Found here:

http://www.zeropaid.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=34407

"Being someone who lived in Mexico for almost 2 years, and came to know it very well, I can positively say that a double standard exists in the argument thats is both overlooked and ignored by many.

First of all, as a foreigner living in Mexico, I was not entitled to a single thing unlike those that come from Mexico either legally or illegally. That means no healthcare, no education benefits, no RIGHTs or GUARANTEES of anykind. I could not purchase a home outright, and ultimately at the end of the day I could be hauled off and tossed back into the United States on a whim (though luckily my neighbor was mother to several high power attorneys in Tijuana making for great peace of mind).

Also too, people here complain that police should not harass illegal aliens or specifically check peoples immigration status, but in Mexico, evry morning I had to pass through an Army military checkpoint, guns drawn and all, and was searched, questioned, and looked meticulously over with no recourse or handy ACLU lawyer to remedy the situation.

So, I guess, in short, I find it funny that Mexico complains about shit we do when they dont and wouldnt tolerate ANY of the stuff we do. To boot, the reason why so many come here in search of higher wages (6 hr min, compared to 3 /day in Mexico), is because the country is so amazingly corrupt and ineffective. Almost every person that came to visit me had to pay a bribe at one time or another on trumped up charges.

Anyways, this is my 2 cents on the whole thing, also a fence is dumb because it neglects the businesses paying the illegals shit wages and taking advantage of them, saw it all the time in Californias San Joaquin Valley where Im from."

But, we can all be inspired by the spewings of the vile dog Vicente Fox;

http://presidencia.gob.mx/en/vicentefox ... nido=17322

"Nowadays, Mexico is no longer controlled by a single person. It is governed by all Mexicans, through the institutions we have constructed and respect.
    As president, I decided to adopt a democratic style of leadership, thereby contributing to the efforts of each and every Mexican citizen to achieve a fully effective democracy that will provide more and better opportunities for all.

All the decisions I have made have been the result of an in-depth analysis designed to the improve the quality of life of Mexican citizens. My main aim has been for our children to have a better future.

Mexicans want to create a fairer, more humane society, in which people are the reason and justification for every government action. In response to this demand, government is working to create more and better jobs so that families and firms will have a greater sense of security and so that those most in need will have access to more and better opportunities.

In a democracy, every voice counts and each has a part to play. Together, Congress, the judicial branch, the executive branch, state and municipal governments, the media, and above all, citizens are constructing a new democracy. We are combating authoritarianism, corruption, poverty, the misappropriation of public funds, recurrent crises and lies. Freedom, responsibility, honesty, transparency and equal opportunities are today’s currency.

In order to endure, democracy must be effective and produce results. Some achievements have already been felt, such as the five million families that have already improved their living conditions thanks to the Oportunidades program. Further proof is provided by the million and half families that have already purchased their own houses and the million families that now have free medical services and medicine or the over five million children who have received grants enabling them to continue study in order to create a better future for themselves.

Much remains to be done, although we still have time to continue advancing. Over the next few years, we will be able to achieve even more results. Now that the economy is growing, more jobs will be created. With greater coordination between governments, we will be able to fight crime with the full force of the law.

Like a train that picks up speed once it starts, Mexico is progressing increasingly rapidly. It is a great country of hard-working men and women and a nation based on solid principles and values. This combination of unity, respect and trust will shape our destiny.

Ahead of us lie two years of hard work to secure the future of Mexico; establish the bases of a nation with more and better jobs, and greater security and opportunities for those that have least.

Every man and woman has a role to play in contributing to the steady progress of Mexico and the creation of opportunities for all.

These pages show the progress we have achieved and the challenges lying ahead. We hope to achieve a great deal over the next two years.

We’re changing the destiny of Mexico.

Vicente Fox Quesada
    President of Mexico"

Lying scum.

Mexico is a racist nation. Euro-Spaniards aren't crossing the border, it's the mestizos and AmerIndians the racist government/society encourages to depart.

When will the American media EVER convey to the American people what the racist elites of Mexico are doing?

The USA is a "pressure valve" for Mexico's elites to drain off discontent..... anger that could lead to revolucion in Mexico.

Sadly, most Mexicans are acculturated to be passive in regards to authority; one reson Mexico is so corrupt and one reason why America's elite class adores the MILLIONS of invaders!!!! A passive population allows an elite class to garner more power and wealth.

Of course, as I learned by decades of immersion in the invading horde before I was forced out of my home state of California, the passivity of the invaders does not extend to individuals, especially females and, sadly, an unbridled lust for young females.

As I learned so very well, anger one invader and you have to confront his or her entire clan eventually. Oh how lucky we are to receive such a wondrous culture!!!! (gag).

WAR!!!! I cry. Wreak havoc and let loose the dogs of war the bard proclaimed. General Patton warned us long ago what would happen if America's men did not stand against invading enemies. Sadly, our enemies are not only the invaders but a large percentage of America's power structure. A few, such as Tancredo, have heeded Patton's warning. But, the number of men with the backbone to stand up to the barbarians is too small, especially among the elite class.

Corporate greed, individual greed, placing money and power above loyalty to the American nation will lead us to ruin.

We are doomed, I fear, if strong corrective measures are not taken in the near future.

But, perhaps we deserve to be overrun by the modern-day horde of barbarians. No, not deserving on an individual basis but when viewed as a whole. With so many Americans excusing the invaders, desiring a low-paid underclass to serve them..... perhaps the country as a whole deserves its fate.

However, I would rather die fighting, with rifle in hand........ showing Mexico, again, what can happen when an angry America beats the wardrum and unleashes its anger.

looked at some of the other posts on the board. Some real OBL jerks hang out there.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

obbop- "When will the American media EVER convey to the American people what the racist elites of Mexico are doing?"

When will the the American media even begin covering what really goes on in Mexico. I savor every bit of information about what really goes on in Mexico. An article in American Patrol tonight talks about how Mexico applies all the tactics they complain about the US doing in their own country to invaders from other countries, such as charging them with felonies. I also want to read more about how small towns in Mexico are void of young males because they've all come to the US. But how many times have we read that factoid?
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Here's the article I was referring to.

Posted on Wed, Dec. 21, 2005
    Mexico admits poor treatment of migrants MARKSTEVENSONAssociated PressMEXICO CITY - Mexico's federal Human Rights Commission acknowledged on Wednesday that the country uses some of the same methods in dealing with illegal migrants that it has criticized the United States for employing.
    The admission comes as Mexican Foreign Relations Secretary Luis Ernesto Derbez called on Latin American countries to unite against a U.S. House of Representatives bill to toughen border enforcement.
    The bill, which passed on Friday with a 239-182 vote, would make illegal entry a felony, and enlist military and local police to help stop illegal entrants.
    But officials of Mexico's federal Human Rights Commission acknowledged that Mexico already employs both tactics in its own territory.
    "As a matter of fact, (Mexico's) population law does include prison terms for illegally entering the country ... and this is something that has been the subject of constant complaints," said Mauricio Farah, a national inspector for the rights commission.
    Jose Luis Soberanes, president of the rights commission, said that Mexico also uses many government agencies, such as the police and the military, to detain undocumented migrants, even though Mexican law technically doesn't allow that.
    "One of the saddest national failings on immigration issues," Soberanes told a news conference, "is the contradiction in demanding that the North (the United States) respect migrants' rights, which we are not capable of guaranteeing in the South," along Mexico's border with Guatemala.
    But Soberanes slammed another provision of the U.S. immigration bill that would build 700 miles of additional fences or walls along the U.S.-Mexico border, calling it "absurd."
    Derbez said in a news conference that Mexico has asked several governments in the region to denounce the fence proposal.
    Many Mexicans, especially those who have worked in the United States, feel the proposal is a slap in the face to those who contribute to the U.S. economy.
    Amnesty International's Mexico office said earlier in statement that a border wall would be "a historic setback for human rights" and "will multiply the loss of life" by making border crossings more dangerous.
    The commission also acknowledged that Mexico mistreats many migrants - mostly Central Americans who cross Mexico in a bid to reach the United States - and called for improvement on that front.
    The human rights commission also presented a report on Wednesday that found overcrowding and bad conditions at about three-quarters of Mexico's 51 immigration detention centers and 68 other holding facilities.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Re: Truth Emerges

Lying scum.

Right on obhop. And thanks so much for this outstanding post. I did some research a couple months ago about the racism in Mexico...and what happened to their Black Population. No one knows what happened to the Blacks in Mexico where there was a larger slave trade than in the United States. I think they killed them or worked them to death.

Ever hear anything about that when you were in Mexico?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Wow. I told you guys so. The people in Mexcio are scared out of their wits. They cannot say a word about their corrupt government.........and George Bush is SUPPORTING this by his close ties and agreements with Vicente Fox.

This is a tragedy for every Mexican and for every American.

FOX-BUSH......the ultimate in corruption. Go on ! Hold hands and be friends. Birds of a feather flock together.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"When will the American media EVER convey to the American people what the racist elites of Mexico are doing?"
    The media won't. They are bought and paid for by the Corporate Fascists. They are like TASS was in the Soviet Union.

All the decisions I have made have been the result of an in-depth analysis designed to the improve the quality of life of Mexican citizens. My main aim has been for our children to have a better future.
    And the only way Fox can do this for his people is by passing out matricula cards at the US consulate in the cities they migrate to without any sort of verification as to who these people are or what part of Mexico they ran away from.

Where does he come off with saying such drivel? Do politicians everywhere take courses to teach them how to tell lies and make it sound good? Jeepers!

Do politicians everywhere take courses to teach them how to tell lies and make it sound good? Jeepers!
    Harvard and Yale.

Vicente went to Harvard.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Vicente went to Harvard.
    And American taxpayers probably paid for his education! How very special!