Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is TSA a joke?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is TSA a joke?

I have turned in 3 illegal Flight Instructors to the INS, TSA and to state rep. office. Not one of these replied to me. I gave names location and how to get proof of employment to all three agencies.

These flight instructors were in the country prior to new TSA regulations, therefore, they did not have to go threw the background check. They are now working illegally on student visas (m-1), training pilots here in Texas. Sad part is, if you want to take flight training, you have to produce your passport to these guys to prove you are an American Citizen.

What kind of deal is this?

I'm afraid I don't know what the TSA is. Can you enlighten us?

As for flight instructors teaching illegal pilots in TX, write the governor. He claims to be against terrorism. Write the Atty General of TX. Write every single official you can find. Then write the media. Write to local TV stations, local newspapers. Then move on to national news.

If these people are truly against terrorism, they have to react. Don't rely on one source. Bombard them all!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hello Donna B.

Hello JanusJnr,

TSA is the Transportation Security Agency part of Homeland Security formed up after 9/11. They have what used to be the FAA oversight for all forms of transportation security to include security screening at airports.

Read the post about grafitti in the cargo bins of Alaska airlines.

Well, I guarantee you it wouldn't do any good to complain to John Cornyn, he likes illegals and visa holders.

DonnaB, please post aerial photos you make if you see illegals and gangbangers hiding out and stuff.

Thanks,
    Coto

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

TSA is the transportation and Security Administration. These people are supposed to keep aviation safe from terrorist by doing background checks. It was organized after Sept. 11th. New international flight students must register with them in order to have a background check completed before they can fly. Students who were in the country before these new rules took effect are exempt from these rules. This means these flight instructors entered the country as students before this rule went into effect, comoleted their flight training and then were hired by the flight school to train new students. So now these guys, (working here illegally) are the ones verifying that you are an American Citizen or that international students are registered and approved to fly with TSA.

Thanks for the trasnlation of the letters, Coto. I get so confused sometimes because we belong to a group where TSA means something quite different.

I've read the post about Alaska Airlines. I think that definitely needs to be investigated even if they cordon off the airport and make it into a crime scene until such time as they find the people who posted the graffiti.

And, as we discussed in another thread, John Cornyn is totally useless as a helping hand for anything remotely American.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

By the way, welcome DonnaB!

I'm thinking that we are all going to have to start screaming at the top of our lungs to outshout the people who want to ruin this nation. I believe there are more of us than there are of them. Now all we have to do is convince the rest of "us" to start shouting.

These are serious issues you brought up.

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaB
    TSA is the transportation and Security Administration.
    Well, I got half of it right.

Well, you discussed the loophole for foreign instructors, is there any additional screening in the FARs for new student pilots besides, as you pointed out, the requirement to show a passport?

Do you think that FBOs are move vigilant toward reporting suspicious students?

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

New student pilots register online to TSA before entering the country. They usually do not receive approval till about a week after they report to the flight school. The school is not supposed to let them start flying till they have an approval letter. Most of the schools just tell them to alter the dates in their logbooks and to go ahead and start flying. I have attended flight instructor meetings where these illegals were told by the owner to apply to open a business here in Texas to get a EIN number (no social security # needed for this) this way he gets away with writing the checks out to thes bogus companies. He has also told them during these meetings to alter the dates in the logbooks to cover any descripencies with TSA. Does this sound like an FBO who is taking terrorism seriously? I don't know of one who does. I was working at the school and was "laid off" after stating to a new student and friend of mine....(so...how does it feel to have your American Citizenship verified by an illegal alian?) This was overheard by one of the illegals and the next day I was laid off.

Sounds to me like that allegation warrants investigation.

I thought the same. But I can't get any of these agencies to respond to me in any way. How do I do this?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast