Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TSA: Next come subways and trains

Pistole has already said that subways and trains are next. If we don't stop these body scanners NOW, there will be no end. They will create more terrorism only to solve with their body scanner solutions. Wake up people!! This is really life or death.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/a ... 70437.html

November 21, 2010
    Pistole: Next Come Subways and Trains
    Posted by Michael S. Rozeff on November 21, 2010 06:15 PM
    On 7/17/10, Pistole (TSA’s chief) said this:

“Given the list of threats on subways and rails over the last six years going on seven years, we know that some terrorist groups see rail and subways as being more vulnerable because there’s not the type of screening that you find in aviation. From my perspective, that is an equally important threat area.â€

And the southern border is safe? I love it! It is like locking all your windows and leaving your front door wide open.

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    And the southern border is safe? I love it! It is like locking all your windows and leaving your front door wide open.
    Exactly. Wake up people. It's time to force Congress to shut down the TSA, and I mean SHUT THEM DOWN, as in de-authorize the activity, de-fund their appropriation, and remove this function entirely from the DHS and federal budget entirely.

Airports and airlines are fully capable of providing their own airport and airline security.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    Exactly, MontereySherry.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Just wait. If this crap is allowed to go on, we will be scanned before entering movie theaters, grocery stores, etc. Soon they may even do cavity searches. I think this is just a stepping stone to a Bio-ID. Also, Big Brother doesn't want us to be able to travel about freely.

This should get interesting as to how this affect the airline and travel industry. I guess I will be driving from now on. There are really very few places outside the US I care to visit these days anyway.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

After the flu vaccine hoax didn't work, this is the next thing in line to kill us. Watch for a media compaign to claim the radiation to be safe. Meanwhile, an inventor created TSA proof underwear, so these scanners don't work anyway.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... nes_p.html

Exactly. Wake up people. It's time to force Congress to shut down the TSA, and I mean SHUT THEM DOWN, as in de-authorize the activity, de-fund their appropriation, and remove this function entirely from the DHS and federal budget entirely.

Airports and airlines are fully capable of providing their own airport and airline security.

They will push and push until we push back....this is a 5 year old boy at a UTAH airport being strip searched...

The TSA likes to grope people especially people that can't defend themselves....like children and invalids....if they think this will be coming everywhere they can think again.....

Video: Young Boy strip searched by TSA

Lets get the facts straight first. Before the video started the boy went through a metal detector and didn't set it off but was selected for a pat down. The boy was shy so the TSA couldn't complete the full pat on the young boy. The father tried several times to just hold the boys arms out for the TSA agent but i guess it didn't end up being enough for the guy. I was about 30 ft away so i couldn't hear their conversation if there was any. The enraged father pulled his son shirt off and gave it to the TSA agent to search, thats when this video begins.

http://www.patriotupdate.com/stories/re ... ed-by-TSA-

Kathyet

Moving to Discussion as this article does not actually relate to illegal immigration.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

10 TSA Horror Stories Of Pat-Downs Gone Wrong

Get ready. It's just days until millions of Thanksgiving travelers come face to face (hand-to-groin) with the new TSA security measures.

It doesn't look fun.

Especially when an 8-year-old boy has to take his shirt off or a cancer survivor gets covered in urine. Those are some of the horror stories that may, just may, force the TSA to come up with a new security procedure.

On Wednesday, angry travelers are holding National Opt-Out Day, a protest to refuse the body scan and opt for a pat down, which takes more time and will cause delays.
    Click here to read the horror stories >

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/tsa-secu ... is-shirt-1#ixzz163923o7Q

Kathyet