Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TSA speaking spanish?

This is really a general question that hopefully someone can answer. While I was traveling from Orlando to Baltimore recently the TSA agents checking documents before the security screening equipment were speaking Spanish amongst themselves. I never heard one word of English, in fact when they looked at my DL all the woman did was point in the direction I was supposed to go.

I thought that Federal employees were required by law to speak English while on the job. Especially in a position such as a TSA agent. If this is the case then what would be the best agency to report these idiots to? Not that it would do a whole hell of a lot of good given the Pro-Illegal currently residing in the White House.

TSA checking documents? What documents? Are you sure they were TSA. Usually the people checking boarding passes and ID's at the front of the checkpoint are not TSA but airline employees/contractors.

Had always assumed that the people checking Drivers Licenses against boarding passes, right at the front of the Xray/Metal detector machines were TSA. I don't mean the Skycap or ticket agent people I mean the ones you go through just before you put your things through the machine.