Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UB

TSA Tactics Find Ominous Parallel in Nazi Germany

Kurt Nimmo
    Infowars.com
    November 21, 2010

The TSA is part of a larger effort to implement a slow motion surveillance and high-tech police state control grid in America. It is an element of the “alternative geographyâ€
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

Re: TSA Tactics Find Ominous Parallel in Nazi Germany

[quote="UB"]TSA Tactics Find Ominous Parallel in Nazi Germany

Kurt Nimmo
    Infowars.com
    November 21, 2010

The TSA is part of a larger effort to implement a slow motion surveillance and high-tech police state control grid in America. It is an element of the “alternative geographyâ€

TheMadJewess wrote,
    and MY idiotic people are some of the biggest perpetrators.
    Wow, what a bold statement. Are you aloud to say that? I mean with the PC and all. Your not a skinhead poser are you?

And, Welcome to ALIPAC.

Banned

[quote="TheMadJewess"][quote="UB"]TSA Tactics Find Ominous Parallel in Nazi Germany

Kurt Nimmo
    Infowars.com
    November 21, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by TheMadJewess
    Quote Originally Posted by UB

Mitch Albom on WJR Detroit is defending the body scanners, but when he talks about them he gets an uncharacteristically angry tone in his voice. An angry attitude is usually an indication that the opinion holder is starting to wake up. Likewise, Dennis Prager, whose show I enjoy, is also talking about the scanners with an angry, "whiney" attitude that is uncharastic for him. We have to keep pushing. Once people get angry to "defend" the scanners they will have a moment of realization of the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by UB

Secret recording of TSA threatening passenger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEJpzVPm ... re=related

4409 -- TSA refuse to identify themselves!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2taqlvOl ... re=related

SEE ME, FEEL ME-Video Response To The TSA GROPERS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVtqKuyQ ... re=related

TSA Screener Accosting 3 Year Old Child at Security Checkpoint

http://www.vimeo.com/16865565

Judge Napolitan Says TSA Body Scans and Pat Downs Violate 4th Amendment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntXF-eZh ... re=related

All citizens -- REFUSE REFUSE REFUSE. They can't arrest us all! We must ALL demand NO BODY SCANNER, AND NO TOUCHING. Tell them they can wand us and we will walk through a metal detector but THAT'S IT. WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

millere wrote,
    Mitch Albom on WJR Detroit is defending the body scanners, but when he talks about them he gets an uncharacteristically angry tone in his voice. An angry attitude is usually an indication that the opinion holder is starting to wake up. Likewise, Dennis Prager, whose show I enjoy, is also talking about the scanners with an angry, "whiney" attitude that is uncharastic for him. We have to keep pushing. Once people get angry to "defend" the scanners they will have a moment of realization of the truth.
    Interesting observation millere. I have always taken the stance that the program director pushed the agenda and the backlash from the listeners created the frustration, as the host knew full well that the agenda was a tough sell from the start, thus moves in the frustration when trying to make the sale.

The economy just before the meltdown seemed similar. The talking heads pushed the economy is great rhetoric and became very frustrated when the callers kept questioning the logic. I found it hard to believe that the talking heads were that far removed from reality, as I would have bet that they were indeed busy moving their personal investments prior to the crash. Thus the push must have came from the program directors.