Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TV ad on voter registration

Last week I started seeing an ad on local stations informing public what they need to register to vote. Boy, was I unaware of how simple this could be. This ad states that they just need one ID....which could be driver's license, social security card, UTILITY BILL, EBT CARD.....I was horrified! What are these people thinking!

Is this a nationwide ad? Have you seen it where you live? What can we do to change this registration that is so easy for illegals to use? Has anyone been working on this? Let me know, I would like to join in on that.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

Re: TV ad on voter registration

Quote Originally Posted by krazynbama
    Last week I started seeing an ad on local stations informing public what they need to register to vote. Boy, was I unaware of how simple this could be. This ad states that they just need one ID....which could be driver's license, social security card, UTILITY BILL, EBT CARD.....I was horrified! What are these people thinking!

Is this a nationwide ad? Have you seen it where you live? What can we do to change this registration that is so easy for illegals to use? Has anyone been working on this? Let me know, I would like to join in on that.
    If they verified the Driver's License and Social Security Card belonged to a citizen those could work but a Utility Bill or Debit Card? An illegal alien can get either of those things with a Matricula Consular card (which we can't verify.)

Next thing you know we'll be accepting mexican identification cards and mexican passports to vote.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

In some states they can still get a DL with the Matricula Consular card.

Who are they directing to register, with that advertisement?
    Sounds to me like look at how easy it is to trick the government!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Illegal aliens will be voting in our elections and most likely have been for the last few as it is very easy to register to vote especially by mail, you do not have to show any ID. These commercials are aimed at getting people to vote that have never voted before ie: illegal aliens.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnB2012
    In some states they can still get a DL with the Matricula Consular card.
    I know, but wouldn't it indicate that in the computers?
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

I just heard Francine Busby campaign on the radio and she says she is against amnesty and for strict border patrol. Can you believe that? Americans are going to have to tune out to these campaign commercials and look at the issues. We know alot of them are not honest.

This situation is covered in the act below. It is plain to see that our government past an present, pass "immigration reform" law they have absolutely no intention of enforcing!

The Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996 (the 96 Act) Pub L. 104-208, was enacted on September 30, 1996.

....Title II increases criminal penalties for document fraud and permits criminal asset forfeiture for passport and visa-related offenses. It establishes criminal penalties for false claims to U.S. citizenship and illegal voting by aliens in federal elections.....

http://www.uscis.gov/graphics/public...sheets/948.htm

Please read this as S.B. 2611 seems to be designed to "loosen", not tighten immigration laws.
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott