Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TV Commercial about Americans losing jobs....pass it on!!!!!

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

I see it alot and love it!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is a great commercial! I have seen it quit a few times and was shocked that it was being shown. It needs to be shown more often and on more channels though.
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

do you think it's something we can send to local tv stations? or i guess they are only allowed to show commercials they get paid to air? what a shame....more folks should see this......

i wonder if PBS is allowed to show it?
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

This is a great ad and has been on tv ads for some time now. Not to burst anyones bubble, but I believe this has already been on here on another thread. And to "Hippiechick".I do believe more people are seeing this more then ever before. I have even noticed the various people at work now talking of the things they are noticing. I tell them that some of this stuff has been going on for some time now. just as the violence in Mexico.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

PBS is so pro-illegal that if you kicked them in the butt tacos would come out thier mouth. No help there in saving jobs.