Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

TV: Glenn Beck & Lou Dobbs on CNN 4p PT/7p ET :)

..this post is a little late, but I just saw the intro’s to both shows, & they both look like winners..!..

Lou Dobbs TV: 7 days a week: 4p & 1a PT/7p & 4a ET http://www.LouDobbs.com

Lou's new radio program: 1-4p MT [my time, lol ] ..actually M-F: 12-3p PT/3-6p ET.. http://www.LouDobbsRadio.com

Glenn Beck TV: 7 days a week: 4p, 6p, 9p, & 2a PT/7p, 9p, 12a, & 5a ET .. www.GlennBeck.com

Glenn Beck Radio: [syndicated], ALL different times, on MANY different Radio Stations..! www.GlennBeck.com

NOTE: Since CNN plays both Lou and Glenn’s premiere TV shows at the same time, I'd suggest watching Lou first, then watch Glenn’s show on at least one or more of his 3 re-broadcasts.

..So Glenn has THREE rebroadcasts, [I'm NOT complaining..! ] ..but Lou just has ONE time slot, and his rebroadcast MIGHT be repeated.. ..if the price of rice in China is stable..!

[i]..and their [color=blue][b]“Weekend Editionsâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

To say Lou is upset with obama is an understatement . He's invited Mr.Black Values Church on his show anytime . To debate the issues of course. That right there will keep obama away. He doesn't do issues .
    Fact , by the time America is done with his "Pastor" and his un-proud wife he will not have much of any thing to do . He may get the Latino vote he wants so badly . But i think America is turning her back on him
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*