Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TV Program: Cops & Coyotes

Has anyone ever seen the TV show Cops & Coyotes on the Discovery Channel? I found an episode from last November while searching through the TV guide and it was excellent. Sheriff Joe Arpaio was portrayed as strong, tough and admired even by the prisoners.

The agents involved in capturing the illegals transported by coyotes were understandably compassionate for the illegals but honored their jobs and the mission to keep us safe.

After an hour, I was not upset with anything I saw in the way the illegal aliens and drugs were portrayed.

"Yeah! we all watched it and posted here while we were watching it, it was pretty cool! We're waiting for the next episode!"

We did however did find some discrepancy's, we weren't feelin'
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Any Law Enforcement Agent would be compasionate and that is real. Thing is we are dealing with some elements that put everyone's life at risk. The drug smugglers would not think twice to shooting someone who is getting in the way. The flaw in the program is that once over the border the illegals get into country that is very hard to root them out. We need to be able to see them before they start coming over, fast respond, and get them as they step over the line. That will take troops and lots of them. Give them the power to respond with whatever needs to be used to prevent or respond to drug smugglers or illegals coming over the border.