Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TV show "Medium"

I don't know if anyone has watched the TV show Medium, but last nights episode I almost turned off. It portrayed an Arizona sheriff who kept his prisoners in pink jumpsuit's ( sound familiar ) as a murder. The main character of the show states she can't believe that in this day and age someone would still use chain gangs and portrays him as pure evil. This isn't the first time I've seen a pro illegal text in the dialogue of this show.

Yea, I caught that right away. But coming from Hollywood I wouldn't expect anything less! Those morons live shut away in their "dream world" and are rarely touched by what ordinary Americans are faced with every day.

I think it is okay to watch TV, but you need to stay on your toes with each and every show and even commercials.

Ask yourself what is their purpose for the show that you are watching. Sometimes it is to distract you like my favorite show "Dancing With the Stars". It used to be American Idol. They especially like to keep the "youth" distracted, so there are many mindless shows on to accomplish that goal. Sometimes it is to "divide and conqueror" like most of the pundits on the cable news shows that keep the elephant and the donkey fighting back and forth. Sometimes the media is used to create more of a story somewhere else (like the miners in Peru) to have an excuse as to why they didn't report on something more relevant to Americans like the Oathkeeper Baby kidknapping. Many of the Hollywood movies are programming you to accept something that they plan to do down the road because you have already seen it in another context. Is it mind games and mind control? You betcha.... Once the genie is out of the bottle, you will start to realize that most every show has a purpose for them. It can't affect you once you are aware, and that's the true blessing. So go ahead and watch those shows!

I also caught that right away. I thought they had to be portraying Arpaio. It was obvious who they were modeling but then they had to put their idiotic spin on it. Really ticked me off.

okay guys, time to put your money where your keyboard is!

I posted this:
    I turned this episode OFF. As soon as I saw how Dreamywood was portraying Sheriff Joe ( Arpaio)! I am fed up with them pushing their open border crap in a story line. THEY live in gated communities and have no idea how WE live and are affected by THEIR agenda!

TV shows are supposed to be entertaining NOT political. I used to love this show, but if they continue to shove open border propaganda down our throat they will be minus one viewer!

http://www.tv.com/medium/show/

Re: TV show "Medium"

Quote Originally Posted by Cliffdid
    I don't know if anyone has watched the TV show Medium, but last nights episode I almost turned off. It portrayed an Arizona sheriff who kept his prisoners in pink jumpsuit's ( sound familiar ) as a murder. The main character of the show states she can't believe that in this day and age someone would still use chain gangs and portrays him as pure evil. This isn't the first time I've seen a pro illegal text in the dialogue of this show.

I call this the "Law and Order" syndrome; this unfortunately ubiquitous crime show is a vast cornucopia of Liberal produced stereotypes.

Same goes for CSI, one of their Miami episodes was about a group of white racists starting a war against Cuban legal immigrants in Miami complete with rocket launchers, the plot was asinine as was the dialog.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well there's the show "V" that indicates Aliens mean us harm.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I stopped watching most tv a while back.

There is a lot of "predictive programming" that is supposed to "numb" us to what travesty the govt might have in store for us next...wars, terrorsist or biochemical attacks, etc....I used to think those hippies riding around in VW buses with the "Shoot your television" stickers were a little nutty. Now Im starting to see where they are coming from.

I find myself more interested in being transported back in time by older shows from the past. Wholesome for the most part and waay more entertaining. At the very least I don't get PO'ed when I watch it. Whats the sense in watching a fictional show that pisses you off?

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Same goes for CSI, one of their Miami episodes was about a group of white racists starting a war against Cuban legal immigrants in Miami complete with rocket launchers, the plot was asinine as was the dialog.

A ripoff of the old Chuck Norris film "Invasion USA" revised to be "politically correct":

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089348/

Storyline

A terrorist, Rostov, is planning to unleash a reign of terror on the U.S. but before he does he decides to go after, Matt Hunter, a former CIA agent, who lives in Florida, who once had Rostov's life in his hands but on orders took him alive, and now Rostov is plagued by nightmares of Hunter killing him. So Rostov goes after him but misses, so Hunter, who has already been approached by his former employers to go after Rostov, after initially turning down the job, cuase he believed that they should have let him terminate Rostov when he had the chance, decides to go after him. But he is only one man and Rostov has hundreds of men ripping the country apart, so how will he stop it.