Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think they "messed" with our schools. I found something on the Internet a few months ago about the Rockefeller Institute's "RETHINK SCHOOLS" program.

Rockefellers are globalists, so....I think they started brain-washing our kids....about 20 to 25 years ago.

EGADS!!

Now, we've got to undo that too!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There has definitely been a dumbing down in the schools - that's why I homeschooled mine the first 3 years of schooling. If you give them a good foundation - they never forget it!
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I always remember a lady I saw interviewed in Dallas. She was the one who was going to implement or was pushing for, teaching 'critical thinking'.

She said first they had to wipe out everything the children had learned at home, and replace it with the 'right thinking'.

That scared me!! - but I fear it is true.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I do believe that "critical thinking" is part of the Globalist Treachery of "rethinking schools" put forth by the Rockies.

I need to do more research on this. I wish I'd saved that article.

It was part of the New Math and Phonetics...it's why no one can count in their heads today and NO ONE can spell....and much more.

GRRRR!!!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

YEP--everyone is just dead on about American history no longer being taught in our schools. They devote a whole month to "Black History" and they ALWAYS squeeze in HISPANIC CULTURE but they no longer feel that AMERICAN history is important. I would guarantee that my grandson has learned more black history and Hispanic culture in school than he has AMERICAN HISTORY and it is a crying shame. It is just no longer politically correct to teach our children the REAL history of our country. I bet more children in elementary school know who Martin Luther King is than know who George Washington is. I don't mean to sound racist because I'm not BUT this IS America and schools should be teaching ALL American history--not just a very small slice of it.

Righto!!!

Ah, the new math and the new, new math.

My son, who is a math whiz, has been working with his kids. The school has admonished him that he is 'confusing' them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh yes.....I went round and round with my kids. In first grade they had to use a calculator. When they came home, I made them put it away and think. When they had papers.....the library computer was off limits....they learned how to use the library and read. God they hated me. But they're both quite good at the calculator and computer and they can still find things out without them. Sometimes I don't always like what they think....but atleast they do think.

I also taught my children about MLK - Sojourner Truth - Harriet Tubman - The Great Liberator Abe Lincoln - ANY great person who fought for righteousness and freedom. Ceasar Chavez, too.

I was aghast one summer ago when I took a college course on public speaking. Many of my classmates were younger people - many were Hispanics (American Hispanics). I talked about Ceasar Chavez in my speech - WHEN I ASKED IF THEY KNEW WHO HE WAS, THEY ANSWERED "He's a Boxer, isn't he?" I think the educational bankruptcy crosses the ethnic lines.

To my mind, the United States has been given a task by the Creator - one its people didn't always understand fully - to be a beaconlight of freedom and RIGHTEOUSNESS. We have gone through our growing pains to come closer to the ideals embodied in the inspired documents that were the foundation of this country.

I see alot of our present pain as being due to having severely compromised our principles and values(at least our ruling class, wealthy class, and much of our middle class as well, have) - Our culture no longer worships G-d, but a god - MONEY.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12