Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I got a feeling that a whole pile of money-- literally billions -- went into some Arab bank account.

Further, there are a whole bunch of US contractors in Dubai. I bet they will be laid off and sent home soon.

I'll give it about three days before the truth comes out.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Easy...easy

Easy...easy, Like the Stones sang, time is on our side, short of Divine intervention bush is toast.

Any of you that live in republican districts that have representation sitting on the fence, uncommitted, hold those doges feet to the fire, get 'em to declare, if they don't they are on the no re-hire list. They should at least be willing to oppose bushs' give away of America, which BTW is a clear sign that we are in RECEIVERSHIP! bankrupt.

This is a fight for the Republic, not just some partisan sideshow, throwing bush to the wolves will tame the thugs that think they can do what they want with impunity. The world will respect it. Get on it. I don't live in places that have supported bush that hard, so I can be of little assistance.

I got no problem crackin the whip though.

Actually, I think Hastert is the one who's gonna get toasted. There is gonna be a scapegoat. It has never been Bush yet, has it?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AS in the War for Independence.

Go for their leaders.

While I cannot credit bush with all the blame for conceiving what has become a brilliant strategy for world corporate domination, he has had the audacity to take the top job and Oath, so him out first.

The list of contributors to this sell-out of America is so long as to make coat. It has been bi-partisan. That can likely be dealt with at the ballot box. Indict the rest.

I mean ballot box, stuffed with paper ballots, from CITIZENS, not some diebold gin, that delivers elections.

Oh how I tire
    of repeating myself
    I solved that problem
    by thinking I'm someone else
    someone like Ethan Allen
    not necessarily likeable
    but with virtue, stout, unfallen*

or perhaps a Marion
    ghostly as a Saracen*
    though such a compare would not do
    for our muddled leaders
    and bottom feeders
    that decide our speech on through

*Saracen, troop of Saladin, Kurd (1180) that through skill, persistance, and ambush drove the Christian crusader back to his home. Using more or less the same tactics Francis Marion used to utterly befuddle british regular army, and lead them about the wilderness, killing them upon convenience really.

*unfallen, not Ethan, who was known as a bad drunk, that often entertained terrible moods. A tough enemy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12