Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Two Armed Men Reported on Interstate 8 in Arizona

I live in a small town in Arizona called City of Maricopa. It is about 15 miles west of I-8 in Pinal County. Our town has a small online newspaper called inmaricopa.com. That site under the Goverment category publishes daily police reports of calls for service in a 24 hour period from both the Maricopa Police department and the Pinal County Sheriff department.

I ran across this recent call for service from a driver on I-8 in the early morning hours reporting two armed men dressed all in black standing in the middle of the Interstate. I am posting the actual call as reported by the Sheriff Department.

This is the area that is constantly in the news from the drug and human smuggling and where the Federal Government has posted the warning signs for Americans to enter at their own risk on the BLM land the smugglers use from Mexico to Phoenix area.

Pinal County and Maricopa county both share jurisdiction in this area. I don't know if they ever found out what this was all about as I had not seen or heard anything on any of the Phoenix area news station on this call. Stanfield Arizona just down from I-8 is a big area for drug and human smuggling.

This is the call that was reported:

111112054 Suspicious Activity SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY

Incident Address : W I-8; MM 148 MARICOPA

Time Reported: 05:26

Time Occurred between: 05:21:17 11/12/11 - 05:21:58 11/12/11

Cad Info: OCC 5 AGO ADV TWO MEN WITH RIFLES POINTED THEM AT THE RP AND WERE WAVING THEIR ARMS...BOTH W/M WEARING DARK CLOTHING/FATIGUES....THEY WERE STANDING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RD ONE IN EACH LANE...LINE DISC WHEN I ATTEMPTED TO FIND RP'S CURRENT LOCATION ...ON CB GOT VM. RP IS PULLED OVER ON THE SIDE OF THE RD ON I-8 AND REEMAN RD RP WILL BE AVAILABLE BY CELL...HE IS ON HIS WAY TO WORK AT SOLANO POWER PLANT. MCSO ADV. MCSO ADV IT WAS SR 84 AND 4 TO 5 MILES BEFORE MM 148. D861 PUT THRU TO RP. MCSO OBTAINED INFO FROM RP VIA 21. DC3 ON I8 WILL ATL SR 84
    "Where is our democracy if the federal government can break the laws written and enacted by our congress on behalf of the people?"

Moving to General Discussion as there isn't a link to document as News.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)