Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Americanpatriot wrote:

I still would rather have Ron Paul for President any day of the week than Obama or McCain. I don't give a dern what anyone thinks.
    That's not saying much because I'd choose Mickey Mouse if it came down to a choice between him, McCain, and Obama.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

But employees have always had to produce a SS number to get a job. I don't see the hardship there. It's simple and fast
    ...and free [to employers] AND provides them 'safe harbor' from an Illegal using bogus ID / SSNs. (So what's their excuse not to use it???)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Would you require it for Naturalized citizens? (Yes) If not, how do we know they really are Naturalized Citizens and not using phony papers or stolen ID's? If we checked them, but not native born citizens, isn't that stating that they are indeed less of a citizen than those born here? How would we determine who to check? By the way they talk? Their clothing? Skin color?
    No, they need to check everyone they hair and start with th present employees they have.
    There's no discrimination if it is done to all. Besides, every illegal isn't Latino.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    According to the latest gov info, e-verify is now 99.5% accurate.
    Do you have any links or sources for this? I could use this info in a report I am doing.
    I've heard Lou Dobbs say it. Maybe check there.
    Dick Morris

MW
    Hey, I just heard that Ron Paul was the only Congressman in the U.S. House to vote against the lead ban on toys. Anyone heard anything about this?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Hey, I just heard that Ron Paul was the only Congressman in the U.S. House to vote against the lead ban on toys. Anyone heard anything about this?
    Will check, but I just heard that we had a surplus when Bush (War Criminal) took office and a 5 Trillion deficiet.
    Now we have a 9 Trillion deficet and no surplus but we are just about bankrupt.
    Bush has almost doubled what 42 President all together had for a deficiet. Hummmm funny how that happened.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    Quote Originally Posted by MW

[http://projects.washingtonpost.com/c...mbers/p000583/

Like I said before it's not the issue he votes against, it's the stuff rolled in the Bill. He was the only one to vote no. Some part must have gone against the Constitution. He is called "Dr No." He has NEVER put in an Earmark!

He is against anything like big Brother... See the other things on the page that he voted no on.

I'd say it's this one:
    Consumer Product Safety Commission Reform Act
    I just Googled it..

I have the long URL, how do you shorten it??

Cost

The Congressional Budget Office has not issued a score for S. 2663. CBO estimated that implementing S. 2045 would increase spending subject to appropriation by $447 million over the FY 2009-2012 period, assuming appropriation of the specified amounts. CBO estimated that S. 2045 would increase federal revenues by $17 million over the FY 2008-2012 period and $48 million over the FY 2008-2017 period because of increased civil penalties. CBO estimated that the bill would not affect direct spending. CBO estimated that the cost to state and local governments of complying with the whistleblower provisions in S. 2045 would be small and would not exceed the threshold established in the Unfunded Mandates Reform Act (UMRA). CBO estimated the cost to manufacturers, retailers, distributors and importers to exceed the annual threshold established in UMRA.
    Dick Morris

MW
    WorriedAmerican wrote:

Like I said before it's not the issue he votes against, it's the stuff rolled in the Bill. He was the only one to vote no. Some part must have gone against the Constitution. He is called "Dr No." He has NEVER put in an Earmark!
    You're speculating. IMO, there is no legitimate excuse for his vote against E-Verify or against banning lead from our children's toys. I'm sure he has his reason, but so doesn't Sen. Ted Kennedy, Obama, McCain, etc. for wanting amnesty for illigal aliens.

CBO estimated the cost to manufacturers, retailers, distributors and importers to exceed the annual threshold established in UMRA.
    I'm tired of the protect big business at all costs mentality! Some things are more important.

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    It's got to be about us losing our in dividual freedoms.
    It has to go against The Constitution somehow, that's his Bible and that influences his vote, every vote.
    I find inductive reasoning used too often to explain Paul's votes that go contradictory to our cause. It has to be the reason? Why? is Ron Paul Thomas Jefferson incarnate?

What was the constitutional basis for Paul voting FOR federal guest worker programs?

What was the constitutional basis for Paul voting FOR what NumbersUSA considers amnesty?

What is the constitutional basis for Paul advocating free trade and abolition of tariffs?

Is it really the constitution that is being upheld??..........or libertarian dogmatism?
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    I can't believe that Ron Paul voted against E-verify. That is wild.
    It does not surprise me. Not one bit.

I could have told you this like a year ago (and I did).
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast