Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TX District 17 Congressional Race

I emailed the survey to both the Van Taylor and Chet Edwards campaign. I have been working with the Taylor campaign. One of his staffers called me and asked about the survey. I told them how important it was. They told me Van has received so many surveys that they aren't sure if they'll get to it or not.
    I know from speaking with Van that he wants zero penetration on the borders and then wants to take away those things that attract to the US namely welfare, medical, and work. He has attacked Mr. Edwards several times for voting in favor of food stamps for illegals. Van would like some form of a Guest Worker Program, which I don't approve of, but I think he would mostly like to see the immigration laws enforced, for once. Van did spend some time working to protect our borders, so he has some first hand experience there.
    Do you have any suggestions?
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

TyRant,

I know Chet is very popular in your area. I know a diehard Republican that is voting for him. Their campaigns should be answering your questions. I had one guy today tell me to go look at his voting record of over 7 thousand votes on the Thomas server. What nerve.

The attitude some of these politicians have really irks me.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)