Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: TX Gov Rick Perry is not going to be very happy with me

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    We do not endorse state level candidates but Houston TV station just interviewed me about Perry's request for Obama to give Texas some Predator Drones to watch the border?

I asked why? Does Governor Perry want to take their picture as they walk right into Texas to get licenses and in-state tuition from him or does he want another set of pictures to go with their mug shots as they walk in and out of Houston jails without deportation even after multiple police officers and citizens are gunned down and killed by them?

Hey everyone check it out! Governor Perry is suddenly tough on border security and wants everyone to look to Washington for help. LOL

Yea Right!

W

That should burn his azz, i can't stand that guy.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Perry is a complete GLOBALIST and he's trying to hide it in an election year. Just listen to him talk about giving everyone a biometric ID in Dixie's video.

This guy is completely down with the plan to wreck America.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Texas... have you forgotten the Trans Texas Corridor "NAFTA" Super Highway already
    I don't think anyone in Texas has forgotten this one.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123