Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tx--HB 2828 GRIT Bill to eliminate illegal aliens

This is an email I received from GRIT (Grass Roots Institute of Texas). It sounds like an awesome bill to me. Wonder what's really in it?:

When it comes to the perception of many in the public towards Conservatives and their relationship with the Hispanic population, I will attempt to dispel some of these inaccuracies. I will also put forth for you consideration the true cost of illegal aliens to Texas. And, finally I will discuss the value of HB 2828, the GRIT Bill that is currently before the Legislature that will stop illegal aliens from entering Texas and give an incentive to those currently here to leave.

Conservative Hispanic Republicans won five seats in the State House and two seats in the U. S. Congress. The third pickup by Republicans was a Voting Rights protected seat in an overwhelmingly Hispanic area (Corpus Christi to Brownsville) that was won by a Caucasian. GRIT is very involved with the redistricting process on the Congressional races. During the portion of the process where we actually drew the lines, I found that there was a huge increase in Hispanic turnout when Conservatives were running. Conservatives are more likely to stay home if their only choice in an election is a liberal or a moderate. It is my conclusion that Hispanics are more likely to vote for Conservative Republicans than liberal Democrats. Therefore the Hispanic population is being disenfranchised when only liberals or moderates of either party run.

Currently Texas is facing approximately a twenty-six billion dollar deficit for the next two years. Lets take a look at how much illegal aliens cost the taxpayers of Texas. According to the Federation of American Immigration Reform (FAIR) TX the estimated cost to Texas taxpayers in 2005 after consideration for taxes paid by the illegal aliens was $4,700,000,000 or $9,4000,000,000 over the two year budget cycle. What is the affect of illegal aliens on our education system, especially our ability to pay teachers? What is the affect of illegal aliens on our ability to pay, through Medicare, to pay for our elderly to stay in nursing homes when they need to? The cost of illegal aliens is not just in money but in the education of our children and care for our elderly as has been reported by the legislature in the budget cuts.

Another consideration is that there are tens of thousands of Mexicans killed along the Texas border as a result of their drug war. The drug lords use illegal aliens as mules to bring over their drugs. Therefore, there are a large number of illegal aliens, who gather for their trip northward, along the border with Mexico. If the illegal aliens had a strong reason to avoid Texas, then the drug gangs would probably move their operation to other border areas where people would be available to transport their drugs.

Therefore, in consideration of the deaths along the Texas/Mexico border, in consideration of the children and teachers of Texas as well as our Grandmothers, the Grass Roots Institute of Texas (GRIT) is pleased to present Texas House Bill (HB) 2828. What this bill will do is to make it against Texas law to be in Texas illegally with a felony punishment of a mandatory prison term. Additionally, the law will require confiscation of all the assets in Texas belonging to the illegal alien, the employer of illegal aliens, and those who would harbor illegal aliens (drug dealers, slave operators, etc.). Finally, due to the overloaded nature of our police force, a citizen can sue the employer of illegal aliens and split the court recovery with the state. If you care about the plight of these poor souls, if you care about Texas, then please call your State Representative and ask them to support HB 2828 carried by Rep. Leo Berman.

Thanks,

Bill Burch

Chairman and President of GRIT
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If it passed I'd probably move to Texas!

Quote Originally Posted by ReformUSA2012
    If it passed I'd probably move to Texas!
    "And we'd probably be racing there!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Texas is facing approximately a twenty-six billion dollar de

I don't live in Texas anymore but didn't the gov win reelection stating that only he could keep the state budget under control as he had in the past? I saw him on a tv spot where he was making fun of other states like NY and CA because they had not been able to control their spending like TX (him) was.
    "One Flag ... One Language ... ONE COUNTRY"....... Teddy Roosevelt

Re: Texas is facing approximately a twenty-six billion dolla

Quote Originally Posted by justme
    I don't live in Texas anymore but didn't the gov win reelection stating that only he could keep the state budget under control as he had in the past? I saw him on a tv spot where he was making fun of other states like NY and CA because they had not been able to control their spending like TX (him) was.
    yeah well we do have a defecit in texas. its just not as bad as the two states you mentioned