If anyone is still interested in this sob-sister article from the East Bay Express ("American Nightmare"), they printed my letter-to-the-editor which basically said: "Deport them!" along with a b.s. disclaimor about how these immigrant women (who are flagrantly disobeying one set of laws) "enjoy the protection of our legal system." Typical liberal double-speak. To which I responded:

EDITOR: In regards to my "Deport them!" letter and your little disclaimor at the end: Yes, these women "enjoy the protection of our legal system." But don't they ALSO have a responsibility to abide by our immigration laws? The whole point of your sob-sister article was that these women were hiding in the shadows rather than obeying our immigration laws. But its typical of the double-talk of you b.s. artists. Immigrants flout their protection under one set of laws, while hiding from another set of laws that they don't like. They want the privleges of citizenship, while copping to none of the responibilities.

You can check out the letter section at http://www.eastbayexpress.com or write letters at letters@eastbayexpress.com