Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UB

U.S. agrees to timetable for UN Gun Ban

U.S. agrees to timetable for UN Gun Ban

The United Nations and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton are moving forward with their plan to confiscate your guns.

The United States joined 152 other countries in support of the Arms Trade Treaty Resolution, which establishes the dates for the 2012 UN conference intended to attack American sovereignty by stripping Americans of the right to keep and bear arms.

Working groups of anti-gun countries will begin scripting language for the conference this year, creating a blueprint for other countries when they meet at the full conference.

The stakes couldn’t be higher.

Former United Nation’s ambassador John Bolton has cautioned gun owners about the Arms Trade Treaty and says the UN “is trying to act as though this is really just a treaty about international arms trade between nation states, but there’s no doubt that the real agenda here is domestic firearms control.â€
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

Hilary and Obama are part of the Bilderberg group. That group wants to take over the world as a New World Order. They have meetings on a yearly basis. Look it up and watch the episode about secret societies on Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

''THE GUN CZAR ''

LIKE HELL, THEY ARE BARKING UP THE WRONG TREE. WE WILL NEVER GIVE UP OUR RIGHT TO OWN A GUN....

NOW THE TIME?

BEFORE THEY SIGN ANYTHING, IT'S TIME FOR THE ''BIRTH CERTIFICATE'' BECAUSE EVERY THING OBAMA SIGNED , OR WOULD SIGN WOULD BE VOIDED,\
    UNDERSTOOD, ''VOID''

If they want my guns, they better bring an Army to get them.!

My name here says it all. I suggest that everyone stop the madness and simply support the Constitution. And get rid of any one or any proposed program...like this one...that goes againt it. It is ILLLLLEEEGALLLL... It is against "THE PEOPLES LAW..."

Re: NOW THE TIME?

Quote Originally Posted by SUSANM
    BEFORE THEY SIGN ANYTHING, IT'S TIME FOR THE ''BIRTH CERTIFICATE'' BECAUSE EVERY THING OBAMA SIGNED , OR WOULD SIGN WOULD BE VOIDED,\
    UNDERSTOOD, ''VOID''
    Not about the BC anymore dude...check this out...
    http://www.oilforimmigration.org/facts/?cat=3568

First the colonists lost control to the states. Then the states lost control to the United States.

Then the United States lost control to the Federal Government. Then the Federal Government lost control to the Federal Reserve. Now we are to lose it all to the United Nations?!?!?!

I have one thing to say. If we don't get back to the Constitution really fast there is absolutely no hope.

When will we pull the big gun out and use it!!!! Remember what it is? Go here if you forgot!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3zr8ZY5 ... r_embedded

They will be making a HUGE mistake if they try to take away the right to bear arms. Read between the lines if the first sentence isn't clear
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836