Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You need to direct that question to the AUSA's Office.
    I guess so. I thought you'd be up on it being an insider. Nothing ever happened where I worked that we all didn't know the story. Felony prosecution of an employee would have gotten the word around.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    Felony prosecution of an employee would have gotten the word around.
    While CBP Officers and BP Agents both work for CBP and do similar jobs, we are two different job fields and communication between the two is limited to friends and acquaintances.

From the BP Agents I know, they all agree they both screwed up but they don’t deserve the raw deal they are getting from the DOJ and AUSA.
    <div>&ldquo;No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.* You win the war, by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country&rdquo;</div>
    <div>--General George Patton, Jr.</div>

MW
    From the BP Agents I know, they all agree they both screwed up but they don’t deserve the raw deal they are getting from the DOJ and AUSA.
    I think we can all agree they made a mistake by picking up their shell casings and not reporting the discharge of their firearm, but shouldn't something like that be taken care of administratively, not criminally?

As for giving pursuit to a suspected criminal, I don't care what anyone says - they did the right thing! It's just ludicrous that the BP would have a rule that hot pursuit can only be authorized by a supervisor. Hopefully that rule will get dropped as a result of the investigation currently being called for by several elected officials. Heck, the pursuit was even in a heavily populated area.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    I think we can all agree they made a mistake by picking up their shell casings and not reporting the discharge of their firearm, but shouldn't something like that be taken care of administratively, not criminally?
    I would agree.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    As for giving pursuit to a suspected criminal, I don't care what anyone says - they did the right thing!
    The non-pursuit policy is for vehicles pursuits, not on foot pursuits.
    <div>&ldquo;No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.* You win the war, by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country&rdquo;</div>
    <div>--General George Patton, Jr.</div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12