Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S.-born kids may be split from illegal parents and Poll

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12921113/

U.S.-born kids may be split from illegal parents

As immigration debate rages, 2 million families face risk of separation

Poll:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12922236/

It's 50/50.

They should all return and fight for their own country. Now Mexico does not even have enough young, male workers in Mexico. The Mexicans who are remaining there are even ASKING the United States to STOP allowing them in because the people back in Mexico NEED THEM !!!

This is amazing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That question is too loaded to answer. Either way I choose sends the wrong message. So I didn't answer the poll.

MJ

This is just the big "heart tug" to get what they want and I believe they come here and drop kids for financial gain. When they have a baby, that child gets supplemental income until it is 18, then they get a free education. So you have 3 or 4 kids and you live pretty well. I believe that some of these folks are getting as much as 1800.00 a month in food stamps. They don't have to have a job, just kids.
    It seems that their sympathizers all work in the social services offices. I went into a social services office in Phoenix with a kid that needed help (addicted to meth) all the signs are in Spanish, everyone that works there is Hispanic, the announcements are in Spanish, and most of the people that were there were non-English speakers. He got no help.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Here's a thought. take both of your butts back to country of origin

Oh yeah, the mexicans have a DEAL....How to live a GOOD COMFORTABLE life at someone else's expense.

That's why we'll have to drag them out of holes in the ground to get them out ofhere.

MJ

I did not see the poll - but

Are they talking about being separated from small children?
    If that is the case, the choice is the parents - not ours. If they want to leave their kids here - that is their doing - not ours.

If they are talking about grown children - what's the fuss. Mexico is not the ends of the earth. One of the things this invasion has proven is how close we are.

Some of these grown kids who live on the border will be closer to their parents than my daughter in NY is to me.

So what's all the fuss - for God's sake.

However, if a parent commits a crime - they separate them from the children - even more so than sending them back to Mexico. In some instances, they could have every Sunday dinner with their parents in Mexico.

They made the choice - they knew the possibilities - why should we pay the price for their choices.

But good grief - you would think the parents are going back to be put to work as galley slaves, never to see the light of day.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

U.S.-born kids may be split from illegal parents
    Why can't these kids go to Mexico with their parents?
    Is it because Mexico does not allow immigration?
    Why is it that illegals can bring their Mexican born kids into the U.S. but can not take their U.S. born kids back to Mexico with them?
    Is there a double standard in effect here?
    Maybe Aryana can answer these questions for us.

My response to this stupid attempt to humanize the illegal mexicans is as follows;

Every family in the world who has a CRIMINAL member of their household convicted of a crime has had their children separated from them as they head off to jail. That is what crime does to families as it always has. The criminal always has the choice whether to commit a crime or not. The illegal mexicans had the same chioce. You can't commit a crime (multiple in this case) then pretend to be a lawful poor innocent citizen.

This is a sandbag process where the media and traitor politicians word their spin as 'children separated from their illegal parents" instead of the truthful statement "Illegal parents convicted of criminal offense forced to obey American laws and return to their country of origin for their crimes; refuse to take children with them".
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

If they have a citizen sponsor they can leave their children here, if not they must take the children with them.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast