Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S. BUREAU OF IMMIGRATION and CUSTOMS ENFORCEMENT

I am Looking for the phone # for North Carolina so if anyone knows it please post it.
    thanks.

link to information below http://arkpower-light.com/id12.html

U.S. BUREAU OF IMMIGRATION and CUSTOMS ENFORCEMENT

To Contact The U.S. Border Patrol

Please Call

1-501-324-5501 Little Rock, Ark.

1-901-544-0256 Memphis, Tenn.

This is the number to call when you

see Mexicans. They are illegal, they are not welcome here and they are

Lawbreakers.

These Mexicans need to be reported to the proper authorities and you can help.

It is your Civic Duty to Your Nation and Country!

To Contact the U.S. Border Patrol,

Please Call: 1-501-324-5501 @ LR.

or 1-901-544-0256 @ Memphis, TN.

Help STOP this unlawful invasion of our nation.

Call Now!!!

What Is Considered An Illegal Activity Under Immigration Law?

Here are some examples of the most common violations of United States Immigration laws:

Examples (This is not a complete list of violations.)

filing false statements on applications or petitions
    making a false claim that you are a United States citizen
    making, altering or using counterfeit immigration documents
    making, altering or using counterfeit documents to support immigration applications or petitions
    failing to report the arrival of illegal aliens
    assisting or encouraging aliens to come to the United States in violation of the law
    harboring an illegal alien
    knowingly employing aliens who do not have permission to work in the United States
    recruiting or referring for a fee aliens who do not have permission to work in the United States
    failing to complete and maintain immigration Form I-9 for all new employees, whether citizens or aliens
    failing to depart the United States when ordered removed (deported)
    entering or attempting to enter the United States at a time or place which is not authorized
    attempting to enter the United States by misrepresenting (lying about) material facts
    entering into a marriage to circumvent the immigration laws
    entering or attempting to enter the United States without permission after having been removed (deported)
    assisting an alien to enter the United States for prostitution or other immoral purposes

The Main Office of Immigration and Customs Enforcement
    ( I.C.E. )
    that serves our area is located in New Orleans, Louisiana.

This office will take your information concerning sightings of Mexicans and other Illegal Aliens and direct your supplied information to local immigration enforcement authorities. They need your help by reporting these lawbreakers in a Just and Timely fashion.
    The phone number to call the New Orleans Main I.C.E. Office for our area is :
    504 - 599 - 7785
    or
    504 - 589 - 6635
    I. C. E.

Let's do our part to make America a safer place for our families and children! Report mexicans and other illegal aliens to the Border Patrol!

This is a public service announcement provided by

The Knights * P.O. Box 42 * Concord * Arkansas * 72523

BRAD!! Thanks for this excellent information.

EVERYONE...please look at these numbers because if you are in Louisiana Tennessee, Arkansas or in the regions served by these offices, you may have better results than calling the DC numbers I posted.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Brad, Great informaiton, but its not jhust Mexicans that need to be reported, even though they are the majority of the Illegals in this country.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

JP--The reference to Mexicans is from the Website Brad posted, not from Brad. Just wanted to make that clarification. I think in the states where these Border Patrol Offices are, Arkansas, Tennessee, and Louisiana the illegal problem may be Mexicans. That is the country invading North Carolina for example.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Toll Free number

I wasn't able to find a number for North Carolina in particular but did find a national toll-free number for "Customs and Border Protection" if that would help. It's 1-877-287-8667.

Maybe someone at that number could provide individual state contact numbers. Good luck.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

https://www.alipac.us/ftopict-4063.html

NORTH CAROLINA OFFICE IN CHARLOTTE!!

Brad Posted under New Topic.

Click above for address: They say you have to write them a letter....

WE NEED TO FIND OUT ABOUT THIS!

They could you know "get away" while we're waiting for the MAIL SERVICE!!

This does not show intent to do their job IMHO!!

That's like telling some on a 911 call to write you a letter!

Geez....

BUt, it's a start, we can write a letter and MAYBE they'll write back with a letterhead that has a phone number...

Yeah call and what will they do?

I called the INS here and left my name and number and did they return the call? NOPE! The city did check out the 11 cars in front of the house and now I notice there are normally no more than 7 and 4 to 5 have For sale written on them. There goes the neighborhood! Used car lot just up the street. Como se dice Illegal?

I have been visiting Latin America for 20 years and my wife is from South America and we speak Spanish and even I am getting sick of all the Spanish in the stores lol

Hey jack... www.whitehouse.go/contact/ Se habla espanol < yep they have it in Spanish as well.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

According to FAIRUS, that number for NC to Report Illegal Immigration, it is:

North Carolina (704) 672-6938 Charlotte

Hope that number is still valid.

One idea to reach out to other on this issue, is to print the words "SEAL OUR BORDERS NOW" between the return address and the stamp where it will be seen on anything you send in the mail. Do it also on the back of the envelope also. Others will see it and hopefully they will do it also. Doing it in red ink will serve to highlight it.

BTW, thank you Mecklenburg county for approving local law enforcement be permitted to assist in addressing illegals. I think I saw an article on ALIPAC where Mecklenbury is the only county in NC where local law enforcement is allowed to get involved. ALL COUNTIES IN NC SHOULD DO LIKEWISE!
    Last edited by Jean; 07-20-2013 at 10:42 PM.
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.