Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S. cannibalizes self by enabling immigrants, poor

Published: Tuesday, October 9, 2007
    U.S. cannibalizes self by enabling immigrants, poor

Xiaochen Su

Today, the U.S. population is continuing growth abnormal for its status as one of the most developed countries in the world. Compared to similarly wealthy states such as Japan, Great Britain, Germany or France, the American population is rising rapidly.

The U.S. should control its population growth through financial incentives to prevent a decrease in the standard of living and increase in the government’s burden to accommodate the rapidly growing lower class of the society. The increase in population, due to the failure to control population growth in the past, has led to a population size that is no longer sustainable and must be reduced.

A growing population can destabilize the American society in two ways. First, the growth can reverse the trend upon which people can confidently say, “At least my children/grandchildren will have it better than I do.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Good article Jean. Some excellent points about the overcrowding of America with the unskilled and poor and the outcome if not stopped.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    [quote]The result is a population size that is no longer sustainable for the continued growth of the economy and preservation of social structure. It is urgent that the U.S. government understands the dangerous situation created by an abnormally large population size and takes measures to solve the problem.[quote]

When will the U.S. listen...Enforce our laws and control our borders

It's not the that growth is the problem we have to grow to sustain our nation .

The problem is that the wrong ones are growing ,the immigrants and our immigration laws .

The most educated and developed race is anglo-saxon descent , 'not racist just a fact '. They no longer have enough offspring to keep their race alive . Also they are the only race that is ridicured by all others among them .

An ex president once said, ' birth control would destroy this nation ', ' not a quote but something among those lines .' Since we have added abortion to the problem . Whites kill millions of their offspring . The few young whites left are sent off to war or get involved in deadly lifestyles .

Blacks are running a close second in this situation ,they too are being held back by immigrantion madness . Some are joining the muslims who are totally against freedom and assimilation from what I read in their quran and witness in their n-hoods . More men than women because black women don't want to go back into slavery so it's mostly men who join islam .

The kids have no disipline or guidence anymore from church or family . Everything is ok, and acceptable , to say something is wrong is putting someone in " JUDGEMENT " . What a recipe for good is bad and bad is good !

I wonder why our government thinks it is such a wonderful idea to invite people who have a third world culture so different from ours, to come here illegally to populate our country, and then allow them to suck off all of our social service programs?? I guess they have a death wish for America! Our government is made up of evil men and women who want to destroy America!

I wonder why they think that we are not full enough until every single area of space is filled and then filled again and again. No more the American Dream of a single family home, look out for how many can we fit in here mentality with multiple people dwelling inside. HMMM, population overload, like some third world countries.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hopefully we can take back our country, culture and restore the family unit . First things first may be the nation before its gone forever .

I am doing all i can . I am not young anymore, [ not real old either ] but still have breath in me .

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    I wonder why they think that we are not full enough until every single area of space is filled and then filled again and again. No more the American Dream of a single family home, look out for how many can we fit in here mentality with multiple people dwelling inside. HMMM, population overload, like some third world countries.

Psalm 91
    I agree, no more American dream. It's hard to believe that we have a president who is going out of his way to destroy American...The worst part is there doesn't look like a Knight on a White Horse that is going to be able to save us...I fear we are going down on the ship with Hillary!

[quote]To counter the problem of high population growth that has led to the unsustainable population size, financial measures can be undertaken against high birth rates and immigration. The government should not only eliminate the concept of “child tax creditâ€
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

This was printed by Yale University News? I can't believe it. I would love to hear what all the globalists there are saying about it, including the head of the Globalization Institue at Yale, former Mexican President Cedillo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast