Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome shipthemback We all feel like screaming the same thing sometimes - well ok a lot more than sometimes ... we want our money that is being stolen from us for illegals back. Of course we are not going to get it ... but sometimes ya just gotta let the frustration out don't ya!? (maybe some misunderstood that this is what you are doing??

Still, you can be proud to know that you did it the right way. We need more voices of legal immigrants who waited and paid and waited and paid to come to live in the US the right way. Actually your and other legal immigrants voices in a large number would pose a bigger impact than us racist nativists (sarcasm..) because they can't use that argument against you. We need all the help we can get and we all need each other.

Again, welcome =)
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

Glorious San Diego, and I intend on keeping it that way!!!

Re: TO U.S. ELECTED OFFICIALS: I want my MONEY BACK!

[quote="Shipthemback"]I am, Legal Immigrant want my money back from the Immigration and Naturalization Services:

We hear you. Yes, the illegal, invading, "cut-in-line" criminals DON'T care about our laws and rules. They are only out for themselves and DON'T care who is affected or hurt by their greed and selfishness! I can understand your fury and frustration, in that you have done everything legal to obtain citizenship here, while millions of those who are here illegally laugh at you for being stupid enough to do it the right way. In their eyes, they are PRIVELEGED and expect REWARDS for being on USA's soil! That's the whole problem, and what ALIPAC and all others citizens, organizations, and (unfortunately)only a FEW politicians are trying to get our worthless govenment to act on. No, it isn't fair for some to obtain citizenship, while others just TAKE ADVANTAGE of the system.
    <div>"Diversified"*does NOT*mean invading*our Country and forcing their culture and language,**stealing jobs,*using fake ID',s, living on government benefits, and flying their flag over ours! </div>

ReformUSA wrote:

I'm just kinda at a loss for words really....

First off no you can't have a refund. Second off respect our laws including our immigration laws. Third off seriously your airline ticket? umm V****V?
    I don't really think he expects a refund. He's just ranting, which is understandable. Wouldn't you feel cheated if you were in the same situation?

jonhalio wrote:

Anyone who does not like living in the US and abiding by its laws should leave, including you.
    He didn't say anything about not liking living in the United States. He's just fustrated watching millions of illegals get a free pass while legal immigrants have to jump through all kinds of hoops to come here legally. ALIPAC is against illegal immigration, not legal immigration. However, with that said, I do believe legal immigration should be reduced.

first Off you did not come down the right street I don't care if you are not Mexico . no one told you to come to Our country ?
    2 as for the green card that In my book Bs
    3 you have No right to demand any thing in Our country we don't go to mexico or any other country & demand any thing why we would get shot
    we American demand all of the illegal immigrant from all over the
    world to get the hell Out .
    so don't come & say you want your Money back .
    we want our jobs Back. & our country Back
    No amnesty
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Shipthemback...

I'm with Mickey. I'm pretty sure you were just venting. He's angry like all of us and all the legal immigrants who paid their way honestly.

I can't talk for you, shipthemback but as already said here... frustration abounds... and sometimes we all need to rant and vent and sometimes we get it wrong. Am I right here? Apologies if I am and none if I'm not. As American citizens and legal immigrants of many countries and ethnitcities we tend to be a bit suspicious at times, and rightfully so as we've been burned by trolls and pro-illegals sneaking in nasty comments or trying to find something to mischaracterize and post this group as being radical far right racists or worse...

If you agree with Alipac's stance on illegal immigration, then we need you. Can you clear this up for us?
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey
    ReformUSA wrote:

I'm just kinda at a loss for words really....

First off no you can't have a refund. Second off respect our laws including our immigration laws. Third off seriously your airline ticket? umm V****V?
    I don't really think he expects a refund. He's just ranting, which is understandable. Wouldn't you feel cheated if you were in the same situation?

jonhalio wrote:

[quote:72nenloi]Anyone who does not like living in the US and abiding by its laws should leave, including you.
    He didn't say anything about not liking living in the United States. He's just fustrated watching millions of illegals get a free pass while legal immigrants have to jump through all kinds of hoops to come here legally. ALIPAC is against illegal immigration, not legal immigration. However, with that said, I do believe legal immigration should be reduced.[/quote:72nenloi]

I have been cheated the same way as my wife is an immigrant I had to get a visa for while I'm a Disabled Veteran.

Second part was in regards to previous posts being fairly harsh, someone with 2 drug convictions at all should get the death penalty and so on.

I understand the we all rant at times but we also have to try and be constructive for the most part. We really can't be seen taking a extremist approach and have to watch our own rants.

Better to do as Mr Roofer does and actually do something if its sitting on the phones all day from dawn to well.... does steve actually sleep? Or someone who just tries to compose emails and the odd faxes from NumbersUSA and other places one can send faxes in support of the cause. Become active, not rantive! Hehe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12