Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S. HAS BECOME A COUNTRY OF PERSECUTION AND HATE

I had to share that yesterday I was listening to a hispanic radio station on my way home from work and an advertisement came on (I think they were playing a musical version of Battle Hymn of the Republic in the background. This guy comes on saying something like:

Friends, in the tablet of the statue of liberty it is written “Give me your tired your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

But recently, the light of the lamp has gone out, no longer is this a welcoming country, this has become a country of persecution, of hate. If you have friends or relatives that are thinking of coming to the U.S., please ask them to think it over twice or more because we are no longer welcome here.

We must have our voices heard, if you are registered to vote, do so. The time is now, become U.S. citizens so you can vote.

Blah Blah and so on. But I found it very comforting that a hispanic radio station is asking people to tell their folks back home not to come here.

As someone else pointed out here, Ellis Island is closed.

And,

Friends, in the tablet of the statue of liberty it is written “Give me your tired your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!
    Is not in the Constitution. It's just a poem.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am here.....I know why my ancestors came here....the "Dream" isn't here anymore.....if I could leave and go to a Better place...I would....unfortunatly....there is no Better place any longer.....where do we go from here?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hmm...I would ask: "Who hates who?"

Seems that Americans are hated by not only many many Latinos, but radical Islamists, and God knows who else.

The United States is the most charitable country in the world. We have higher annual immigration quotas than all other countries combined. We give aid to so many around the world. We get involved in wars that aren't even ours to fight...

And yet WE'RE acused of being hateful? Again...I ask: "Who hates who?"
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

I believe we have always welcomed legal immigrants who came here to TRULY find a better life and work for it without asking for any help -- not millions of hoardes of people who first sign up for welfare benefits before they find employment.

There is a difference.

There is a difference.
    There's a HUGE difference.

I appreciate the message , thanks!

I would rather hear them tell their illegal listeners to go home and tell others not to come to America without the permission of the American people.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    There is a difference.
    There's a HUGE difference.
    Amen and Amen!

As mentioned, we welcome more 'legal' immigrants than all other countries combined. We are simply sick and tired of people entering our country illegally and expecting us to support them.

The United States is the most welcoming nation on earth regarding immigration and immigrants -- allowing millions of immigrants to emigrate to our country over the past few decades. Additionally, tens of millions of ILLEGAL aliens have entered our country over the past few decades and we have granted about a half dozen or so amnesties, including the huge 1986 amnesty.

These ethnic pressure groups should grow up, do the responsible thing and thank the US middle class taxpayers for being so generous and realize that illegal immigration is just that -- ILLEGAL. No more amnesties. Its time for these corrupt third world countries to reform and take care of their OWN citizens.

The US, just like Mexico and every other nation, has a right to enforce its border and uphold the rule of law.

The Statue in New York Harbor was named "Liberty Enlightening the World" and was a token of esteem from the French to their American friends for the ideal of individual liberty.

The poem, "Mother of Exiles," was added much later and does not reflect the original intent of the artist.
    http://www.vdare.com/fulford/statue_of_immigration.htm
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast